A bug in the daily loot system - Reset

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> ***Attention! - google translation. ***

Today instead of going to the 6th day of rewards in - daily loot. The system switched to the 1st day, the first week.
While preparing this ticket, I looked through the list in the Dashboard. It turned out that, for some reason, on the 18th, instead of switching to the 4th week, I again began to receive daily loot in the third week.
I don’t know what the award for the fourth week should be. But yesterday I got the following.

Today I was expecting to receive the coins, but instead ended up on the first day of the first week. Since I had not previously noticed an error with the transition to the past week, I relied on the “calendar” of rewards displayed in the daily loot. I was expecting to get 75k manet. However, browsing the Dashboard, I found that I was already receiving them on the 16th.

Which made me understand that perhaps I have been receiving daily loot all week for the past week.2021-10-23_041009

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Popper (Entity Id: 720552 )

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> HWS Connect RE

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> I would like to know what rewards I should have received in the 4th week as I am not sure when the error occurred with the daily loot.
Provided that I have been getting the correct daily loot for the fourth week all this week. I hope to get 100k coins today, and tomorrow 100 HWS Origin XP

The Daily Loot Cycle is a global mechanic for everyone.
Please read about it here:

In your case: you didn’t claim some days, so you can’t get all rewards then.

I would like to clarify for the sake of accuracy, what specific day did I miss if I pick up the daily loot, every day?

I have not missed a single day in this and the past weeks.
The fact is that before the change of day - day loot, I had the 20th day ahead. And only when the system was reset to the beginning by mistake. I found a bug. On the 18th, instead of the start of the fourth week, the third started again.
This means that starting on the eighteenth, instead of switching to 22 slot of the day’s loot, I was returned to slot 15.

Check my screenshot:
Day 17 is missing. Day 15 is missing. Day 12 is missing. Day 9 is missing.

I think you still don’t understand the system.
It does not “wait” for you. It is a train that always goes day by day.
Either you enter the train day by day or you miss one day and can never get that day loot for the whole cycle.
And the cycle is reset for everyone at a specific date.

Looks like there is some difference between Server side log and Player side log…
Player side says he recovered 75 XP on day 17
Server side doesn’t show that, but it shows coins on 16th (day 20) and credits on 18th (day 22)…so he did get XP on 17th (day 21) to be able to get credits on 18th for day 22

but even so @Popper, you missed 2 days (or you started 2 days later after new season started) so you wouldn’t be able to get day 27 and 28 rewards anyway

2 Likes

If, after missing one day, I should be thrown back to the beginning, to the first slot, why did this happen only today?

My point is, you have an error in saving HWS Connect user actions.

In my dashboard, the logs of my actions are stored. I found a few days where, for some reason, the reward is daily loot. Marked simply as - Connect. Instead of the expected one - Daily loot.

It was these days, according to your version, that I missed.

Here’s how. Well, this is very good news, receiving awards for almost a month. So only then find out that it was necessary to start from the first day of the wipe, otherwise the system will deceive me.

The reward is improving every week, I wait for it, and then I find out that in fact it only applies to those who were able to start on the first day.

But even this does not negate the fact that on the 18th I switched not to the 22nd slot, but again to the 15th slot.

You sound surprised? Upset?
But all of this is known and visible before you enter on HWS.
It involves to read the Guide and gather information.

Like in real life: ignorance does not protect you from “surprises”.

Like in real life: ignorance does not protect you from “surprises”.

As in a “fair” contract, important information, on a completely different page, in small letters.

You informed me that I have missed days, but I am not. Error on the HWS Connect side. I have provided screenshots of the awards for which days you have are not marked. What about this fact?

I want to clarify, today all HWS Connect users have started a new one, namely the first week?

yes.

I’m not 100% sure but I think this does not count as “sequent claiming”.
The Recovery function is a generious feature we offer but it does not mean the “rules” are bend for it.
Would need technical proof from @Jascha or @Hayawen though.

Anyway, on the 18th, I re-started the week from the 15th slot, instead of 22. I suppose the rewards for the third and fourth weeks are different?

I certainly understand that I am a simple user. However, let me suggest you improve the calendar a bit - the Daily Loot.

Make it so that it would be immediately marked on the calendar when there will be a global reset. How many days until the end the one who was not lucky enough to start playing on the server on the first day after the wipe will not be able to get.
This will be an honest position, not misleading.
For example so -

Hi. I started playing and voting right from the first day. I didn’t miss a single day. But I was sent to the first day without being able to receive the last 3 days. It seemed a little strange so I tried to see if others players have the same problem. Probably we do not understand exactly the principle of operation of the system but if I started playing from the first day and I did not miss a single day … why it cancels my last 3 days and sends me to the first day. I think something is not working properly. In my opinion.

1 Like

I have voted every day but think the system is made to break us for loot the last 2 rewards!

started from first day, no skip, miss last reward too

https://imgur.com/a/6MzTNkR

dont really care about it, but there is another problem with many players: RP at RE server is extremely expencive thing. Right now 100 rp its 20M credits if you buy/sell it at market

2 Likes

just as info, first day of the server was 25.09., not 26.09…so, you started on day 2, not day 1

2 Likes

And vote has nothing to do with Daily Loot.
Please make a separate tickets guys.

thats not true
i have screens right after wipe: https://imgur.com/a/W0lqtqB
i was one of the first players connected to server afer wipe and have auto delivering daily loot. so there is 100% bug

1 Like

Please don’t hijack tickets @Holo @Marko @AvxXX @AgentMaster!
Like Rex already said:

Edit:
You’re right below Holo. Sorry. Only AvxXX and AgentMaster are in wrong place.

ticket name “A bug in the daily loot system” and we talks about bug in the daily loot system, whats wrong?

2 Likes