- Birthday PVP Map Changes:
Change the spawn location area to be secure from alien/zirex, players need a space to market buy weapons and ammo.
remove the personal cargo container from the main map
change teleporter destination to a transitory location PVE
add the pers cargo cont
one exit teleporter back to ECC.
That way players are not risking the birthday gift but yet can still give the pvp’ers player kills, and their backpacks
Add cb:sethome functions to the structure commander
(if said structure has a medic/clone station)
Add a Market system comparable to the OCD system.
- Level 1 is free, Starts with only access to HWS ECC Marketplace
Else a 20% Fee
- Level 3 adds access to HWS RACOMS
- Level 5 add access to PVP EGS with no charge
Else a 15% Fee
- Levels 6-10 could allow higher quantities with less penalty(Percent Fees lowered)
Remove the RP System as it relates to market purchases.
- Penalize with credits instead. The newer players overvalue the RP, and the expierenced players don’t value the RP.
- At the very least just charge 1 RP per purchase. Maybe have a diminishing return each market level adds +1 or 5 RP per purchase for each market level. Afterall, being able to purchase at farther away locations isn’t cheap.
Increase RP cost to use gates. New players should avoid gates at all costs to keep from getting camped due to their lack of experience. They haven’t been informed that its not just a convenience but that they can keep their shield on for the travel.
Please extremely lower the RP cost for the basic ammo(Or use the RP/purchase instead of quantity). This will give greater value to ammo prices on the market and allow players to equip themselves for fights better.
Change some pvp planet playfields to build elite. This will allow players to care about what they build to protect or get RP(much higher reward) as well as work together.
- Require a Landclaim on planet before allowing that faction to have land destruction/mine deposits/place autominers. If their base is taken, public their autominers.
Just imagine how many products on the market will gain value!
Of course this would have an effect on HV as they would have to be built instead of spawned in. But think of the value it gives to SV as they could fly down to planet!