Admin Helper Lite problems

Hello , and thansk for your time!

I have the Admin helper litle connected to my server on Host Havoc. The admin helper is running on the server and as server host tell me I need to use the Admin Helper Lite.

I have a feeling just 15% of the tool is working.

1 - I do not get all players online up in the tool. / but I do see them all in the chat.

2 - I can chat in the chat box. But if i click the butten to chat in red. It will not happen. only pop up as normal chat.

3 - On player list. I only se me and a friend. its one more on the server right now. He i do not see.

lots of the futures are eamty when i click them. But what did I do wrong hehe.

Any help would be great!

Did you check what it says here: https://empyriononline.com/threads/documentation.13838/#post-160227

“Select the option that you run EAH on your local PC while the Game runs on the Server
Enter the IP of the Server (do not enter the port here!)
In case your hoster uses a different IP for telnet (like Nitrado does) enter it here. (do not enter the port here!)
Enter the FTP port for the Server
Enter the FTP Userfor the Server
Enter the FTP Directory for the Server. Please check the Path by using another FTP tool. It could be simply “/” but it could be also something like “/127_0_0_1_12345/” depending on the Server
First Set the Passwort for the FTP
Click on this button to check if FTP works. If not check your settings again. If you can’t get it running click ok and then go into the “Config”-“FTP” and play around with FTP Old/FTP Type. Each time click on “Refresh from FTP” to see if it works.
Please make sure the dedicated.yaml name is set in the “Config”-“Setup”. Otherwise a message about him not been able to download ‘’ is shown.
After setting this up, please restart the tool.
Now add the “Load” Action into the Timetable to tell the tool to refresh all FTP data every x minutes”

Important is for example the “Load” action in the timetable. Also: The lite version is very limited. Many things dont/can’t work with it. Its just impossible at the moment :frowning:

Thanks for the innput.
I will go and have a look on all the steps and come back too you =)