Advanced Cores?

Are the advanced cores going to be in HWS A12? Does anyone have any more info? I can’t seem to find anything about it yet. Sorry, if I over step any lines being curious. I am just very excited to start next the journey of HWS in the Big Bang! :star_struck:

1 Like

No, rex said flat out a week or so ago the nocpu cores would not be a part of hws and that they already existed well before the release (they did, they were in your creative) and that it has a lot of meaning as far at the qualtity of… stuff etc gonna play better and not lag all to etc if he keep cpu. I maked it all better

1 Like

Ahhh, Very good. I hate to ask the same question someone has already asked. So I am sorry, and thank you for the update. I’m glad to hear RexXxus has decided to prioritize the quality of game play. :smiley: This server is awesome and anyone can tell a lot of time, consideration, and care has gone into it. Which is why I am not worried what decision that is made with the server. It is obvious that no matter the decision that is made, they make the best one for the greater good. That level of care into a server is a very rare thing to find somewhere else.