Alien Asylum mission error

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> No Alien Asylum alien core. The portal was turned off for some reason.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Dr. Dark

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> 20:30 ish

Playfield:
=>

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> Give me an alien core

Rex changed it so you have to flip all the levers to get the portal to come on. That means have to clear all the rooms, not sure if just the ones on the bottom floor with the portal are good enough or if you have to flip all of them in the whole instance. I normally do all and the portal opens when I do that.

But one of my friends got AC just by walking through portal(While it was off)

There is a bug/feature that the quest will trigger complete when walking to the door that leads to the portal. Ran a couple times and seems that it only triggers once and just the players in range get the quest complete.

Your friend was probably the first one to hit that area and you and the other person weren’t in range.

Go in again and make sure you approach that door as a group and you should be good

1 Like

Ah we just needed all levers. Just don’t understand why Fallen Angel got it without the gate being on?

EDIT: Didn’t get the AC, but the gate worked… soo…Altimus got it though… i didn’t.

So is it possible to get my AC? Since i didn’t get it from the mission.

It works, the zone just have to be empty. If another player is in front of the AA Stargate, it does not trigger.

Hmm okay. I’m too lazy to try again though. But now i know for next season.

I try to improve it too… saw some Youtube videos… The zone is just not very big in front of the Stargate

1 Like

Maybe make a sign?

" 1 person at a time! "

The levers that you trigger in certain missions to complete objectives seems to work every time even with multiple people, could the sensor be switched to a lever instead at the gate?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.