All fuel in ship disappeared suddenly

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I was editing my ship and when I went to turn the shield back on all of the fuel suddenly disappeared from it and it shut down. It cost me about 1700 fuel cells to fill it back up.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Crimson Alpha

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> A few minutes ago, today (8/9/23) at around 20:25.

On which Playfield?
=> Tismeura IV

Structure Name(s)?
=> Janus

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 7935705

How can we help you now?
=> Replace the fuel I lost (about 1700 fuel cells) and see if you can prevent it from happening again.

Known bug we have had for ages, HWS cannot fix. See previous report with more details of this issue.

This is not what happened to me. First, I never turned my ship off. It was on when I logged in. I turned off my shield and worked on my ship for probably about a half hour. Then when I was done I turned my shield back on and suddenly all of my fuel drained.
I get that this has been an issue for a while and that it cannot be fixed so I will try to keep that in mind. I would just like to know if you guys can replace the fuel.

1700 fuel cells is not really considered an expensive loss. the escape rockets are the fastest way to get that back and then some. find a dead planet and pop the scanner till u find a POI called Unfinished Escape Rocket. just kill the core and drain the tanks. then find anther planet to repeat the process. there is zero opposition on all dead planets aside from type 5.

1 Like

Welcome to HWS,
hopefully Eleon can fix it one day.
Unfortunately we don’t know what exactly went wrong and don’t have logs about it.
If this is a gamebreaking loss for you, we use your one-time claim restore.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.