All gear lost doing Horde Mission

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> the door at the bottom of the 1st area closed, and was unable to to contine, reloaded the game and put me outside in the eec, only it was as thought we had “died” and backpacks were present showing player name :0 One backpack we could get, and upon opening had duplicated some things, like we had 4 IR googles, but lost various epic weapons. Other backpack was below glass. Waited until the 30 mini timer was up, we both exited the insta and arrived back at the eec with backpack and belt completely empty. Lots of meds, food, ammo, epic weps etc gone.

Player(s) with issue:
=> thedevilfrog AND tonyrayalan

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> 01:15 CET

Playfield:
=> The Horde insta in the EEC

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> we’d love our stuff back !

Sorry for the delay.

Yes, I can see that some stuff go duplicated. Any clue how this was possible?

That your inventory gets empty is by mission design.
If you are not able to succeed in the given time (waited until time is up), inventory will get emptied. Like in the Top Gun Mission.

But I think it’s not mentioned on the LCD screen yet… will do that and tried to replace your backpacks for now.

You pull the 1st lever, kill your way to the big hanger door at the bottom. We’d killed loads of mobs by said hanger door, and whilst clicking the mobs for loot, the door indavertently closed and said the “wrong faction” message when trying to open it again. And that was that, stuck as we needed to get inside to advance. Not sure what to do, we just relogged hoping the door might open.

I did get one of those error messages appear asking you if you want to continue or quit and email, i chose continue, that popped up when i picked up the backpack labelled player -0

gonna go read that LCD screen, it was late at night when we did it defo didn’t read it all !

Horde mission LCD just says " Take good armor + a flash light"

no mention of gear loss like the top gun mish.

and thank you, gear received.

Only did the 1st level, but it was very cool indeed…the lighting was very spooky !

Ah, I think I know what is going on. I’ll make a note and fix it asap.

Btw. if you relog, you should be at ECC again - in front of the Stargate, right?
So if you are stuck in a mission better do this instead of waiting until time runs up.

Do you think it was random or reproducible? Cause this is a major error here and I would appreciate if you could send me your Client Log from that time / moment.
Can be found here:
steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Logs

Eleon can fix this error then.

As I feared. Ok, will add it asap and rework it with PDA support most likely.

Thanks for the info.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.