All my ships was deleted, not by me!

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> All my ships were deleted while i was offline for a few weeks
Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> mnty

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> idk when they were removed

On which Playfield?
=> Zeta 28684 II

Structure Name(s)?
=> Skaar - Raider & Wood Monster1 & Merc-Renegade-TT-RE & тарантайка 3

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 5626072 & 6795199 & 16415071 & 3758021

How can we help you now?
=> Is there a way to return my ships, bc i didnt delete them. Thanks

That would be the reason. You have to actively play and touch all your structures to prevent them from being deleted.
If it has been a few weeks it may already be too long to restore them now (backups can only be kept for so long due to their sheer size of the backups).

Wait for an admin to respond. Maybe you get lucky…

Next time, if you aren’t going to play for so long, you need to use the “Keep Structures (Holiday)” donation package, or just accept that they will be gone when you return.

3 Likes

As a addon: on starte system, they get deleted aftee a time no matter what, so always focus on get out of there. After that, you must touch your structures every 14 days…

1 Like

Restored them as exception.
You did not touch them for a month, that was the reason. You need to touch them at least every 2 weeks I think.

1 Like

Personal Wipe

Personal Wipe Counter means that each player in the Starter System (planet + orbit) has 14 days for their spawned structures. Each player and each structure independently (personal).

Type cb:wipe in the game chat to see the upcoming wipe times!

It’s easy if you check your cb:wipe counter regularly (and of course only on the Starter Planets + their Orbits). It does not count for all the other playfields!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.