All ships randomly just won't move

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> You get in the cockpit, and it just won’t move. all ships. just random, and it’s annoying as hell. You can only hope it doesn’t happen under attack. Seems to start moving after a minute or so, but you’ll be long dead by then if anyone else is there

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> everyone

Server? (EU or NA)
=>
everywhere
When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>
since the last update I guess
On which Playfield?
=> all the playfields

Structure Name(s)?
=> all the structure names

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>
all the structure ids
How can we help you now?
=> tell eleon to fix it

2 Likes

Confirmed it is super annoying.

2 Likes

i noticed this happened with every halloween ship i spawned. would start moving after a successful getshiphere command. it did happen to one of my own ships earlier today.

1 Like

Same here :pensive:

No clue. A video from start to end of it would help guys, as with all things recently that got fixed so fast…
@Jascha it smells fishy and maybe you can check things too please?

it happens a lot lately and from my observation, it is related to server load and amount of players online, more players means longer wait when entering cockpit, especially when more people are in Halloween event playfield…

but at least the new response time for registry/teleporter list are almost instant, compared to 10-20 seconds before…

1 Like

Does it happen with “every” ship.
Self made or spawned from blueprint?
Any connection to structures only spawned by us via chatbot/functions (CSW/Stealth/egs:Spawn/Events…,…)?

And I guess you checked the rotation options etc in the ship menue. Anything wired seen there?

Do the ships move after some time again, or are they broken for good after it happend?
If they work again, what causes it? (Restart of Playfield/Server? or just after some time?)

i can tell only for me:
as i was flying only 3-4 ships lately, i can tell it was happening in 3 of them, one self made (that does CSW 1-3 times a day), one from BP and the event broom.
The rotation for the broom was always broken (known fact with server spawned ships), but all of the ships were unable to move at all, in any direction…they did work again after a while but for the broom i did have to use getshipdown command 2-3 times (from ca. 20) at worst times, after waiting for 1-2 minutes without getting better.

we shall see if this continues to be a problem now that the event is finished and removed

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.