Alpha 12 / HWS 12 Current State and Intervention

I have pretty much stopped playing at this point until the constant disconnects have been resolved. I have no ambition to play if half the time it’s not responding because of the disconnect in a practically empty play field.

both servers are down? nothing in History anymore nothing comes up in full list when filtering for HWS???

Nope. They’re both up.

There is no reason to keep expansion data, give us 100 raw working rich content places to go and 1 weeks worth of expansion and each weak wipe the extra stars. EVERYTHING IN IT! You are required to be 100% hands on deck to get what you looted,pirated etc etc. Is that at least doable? No Empyrion player needs the big bang expansion. We just need a bunch of random weeks that aren’t methodically placed and a base foundation for our whole operation. Make that Map, keep true to that map and grow it on top of the random universe wipes and this game would truely be realized. Empyrion doesn’t need to be like Star Citizenesk technical achievement. It’s fun lies in other area of game design. HWS is a MMO it needs to be artistically tailored to an extent ontop of the random. Make that stable and that is really all Empyrion ever needs to be. Get them to add wheels and non flying machines ontop of this too LOL

I do tend to agree to the sentiment of conspiracy.
And as I read the explanation post this would also line up with the aspirations of the admin(s?). A large universe of mediocre stuff is less enticing than a smaller one filled with interesting stuff.

Possibly:

• There could be planets out there (undiscovered, as part of the 100) that don’t get fully wiped but are treated like the other HQ planets… so they are fit for long term habitation.
    Give planets an inhabitable/uninhabitable in their description and dont emphasise too much for planets outside the core… let players find them as the gold nuggets they are.
    Maybe once found they can also be set as starter planet for next season.
2 Likes