Alpha 7.5 EXP | Prepare for HWS 7.X!

hey Nikola hi there how is life going :slight_smile:

I would think after spending 125M at the EGS bank, you would be enough of a VIP by that time where the bank would be willing to process the daily interest for you automatically without you having to visit it every day :slight_smile:

Actually my plan was to remove the need to visit a bank zone if you have your Bank leveled to 5.

But do you know that there are 2 Bank Zones in the game, not only ECC?

There is more then one spot to go to get your interest? I was unaware of this, where are the other two??

ECC Bank and Homeworld Space EGS Star Bank Outpost.

Yeah that is exactly what I was wanting for bank 5. Maybe someday I will stop being so lazy and able to afford it.

You should not give more HP to blocks, CV dogfights already take 5 hours by now, if you double block HP they take 10 hours yawn.

Better think into another direktion, firepower (dps) with a x5 multiplier or x10 would make suprise attacks possible again to take out the warp engine of a trader ship.

They also increased the damage. CV fights currently take about 10-15 minutes after a lot of testing.

ATTENTION @everyone: Alpha7.5 got delayed by 24 hours!! New release date is now tomorrow 10AM (GMT+1 / cb:time)
(thanks fortuna - I can do more missions for you guys!)