Alpha 8 Experimental Release | HWS 8 Countdown

Always concerns me when they mess with the images. Just hope they havent messed with the item name / coding too. Rendering our OCD stockpiles useless and ‘redding’ out our BPs. I know they are shuffling constructor templates around a bit so they are certainly active in this area. Personally - i just wish I could rotate left and right using my pads bumper buttons. Too much to ask I guess.

edit - they fixed my bumper buttons :slight_smile:

honestly, game runs way smoother on alpha experimental than it ever has before… gives me some hope for better pvp battles

the experimental server runs really smooth max FPS. Creative however or single player survival and im getting 30 fps. Obviously not at release candidate stage yet so not too bothered.

GL RexXxuS, you guys have a lot of work to do with that huge update ¡¡
We are anxious waiting for the alpha 8 to be implanted definitively
As always, thanks for that hard work¡

2 Likes

what ?

Have you heard of a lovely little free program called JoyToKey?

You can map keys, mouse, multiple key presses, etc to controller buttons. Customisable gradients for analogue sticks. Never have to use use the broken ingame controller support again.

If you get killed pick up the backpack and type gohome i think is the command in the console and you are back home with all the goods. I told Rex about it because i think it’s cheap and exploity but he says it’s ok.

I honestly didn’t know about that. Kinda ruins the fun of stranding someone in a hostile environment.

I think of it as “survive or be killed”. And if your killed start all over.

It’s like playing DayZ, you get one life. You get killed, you start all over from scratch.

The way to safe keep gold or any item during PvP is to use the blackmarket command “ti:sellall:slot:price”. This puts all your inventory of one item type into the blackmarket for a small fee instantly. So if you get killed, the enemy cant get your hard earned gold/item.

This method works anywhere in the game. So if anyone wants to mine gold during prime time, use that command before you get spotted/killed. You will keep all your gold in market. All you have to do next is cancel the orders on the website and get all your gold back safely.

Wow was not aware it can be done from anywhere that is quite shortsighted to have this ingame on any playfield.