Alpha EXP 5 | Even more features and everyone is waiting for 6.0

Thanks will try that.

Meh, solid state crashed and lost all my save files T_T.

OMFG when it HWS be 6 It was to much exp1234564
Plp wanna to play

1 Like

We are getting sooo close.

I would say 2 weeks max. Final exp build is being released very soon and then of course bug fixes before release candidate.

The wait is almost over :grin:

On a really positive noteā€¦ They have been working very hard in a certain lag shot bug and from testing id say things are looking very very good!

I honestly think another 2 weeks and everyone will be settled on other servers or other games by thenā€¦ Itā€™s already bad enough now, I see all 33 of my regular active friends all playing other games or servers now. Itā€™s not the admins or Rexxusā€™s fault itā€™s the peopleā€™s fault who 4 weeks ago were going around giving random dates to when 6.0 was going to drop. :sob::sob: We could have continued our WAR with Lot/PKA and all of themā€¦ But everyone packed up early. Now EU is the only one who have people online, period. I reallllllly hope everyone comes back in 2 weeks but that is a good ways away considering there is nothing to do on NA.

1 Like

And yes I know you guys canā€™t help how long it takes and you want it to be a great release. :grin: I appreciate all that you guys doā€¦ Much work put into this server.

1 Like

It is frustrating for sure and people will be into other games, Iā€™d be very surprised if people didnā€™t returnā€¦ Not sure how many people that loved the game just decide to ditch it as itā€™s taken longer in this stage of development.

If someone is going refuse to come back and play the game as they have moved on, I see it as their loss. If they loved the game before the effort that has gone into 6.0 from eleon and ourselves really should show.

If there are other games out there then fair enough, for me until i see the new mount and blade, elder scrolls or red dead redemption 2 or a long waiting for Gta, I ainā€™t going anywhere as nothing can edge me like EGS does :grin:

I was playing like 24/7 and i stopt because there is nothing to do. Because plp was anouncing 6 before 2month and everibody pack up. You guys can released it like other servers did at last plp will play.

And as far as it is told released will be in 2weeks you guys told us that before exp 4 was out.

People will always play more than 1 game at a time unless the game is really just that good cough (empyrion) no such other games are out atm, I can with certainly say that on 6.0 release there will be a lot ! of people playing. : )

We try and be as informative as we can, We donā€™t enjoy the wait as much as you guys, So if we are hinted at release being Xā€¦which in the past we were of course we want our community to know this, Im afraid, as with life things donā€™t always go to plan so these delays are even a surprise to the Devsā€¦

I mean they always knew 6.0 would be a huge patch, but they just kept the ball rolling so more and more was added, They want the game to be the best it can at this stage of development and so the unexpected delays are from bugs, balancing and adjustments to try and give the best polish version.

We have all experienced game breaking bugs in past releases, this time round they are holding back more so that they can really try and release a version that wont have any major hidden bugs that will mean players log on, then log straight back off.

They want to build a fan base from the coming patch and if things go well, It could be a real stepping stone in the game development.

Old players dont come back through what ever reason, oh wellā€¦It happensā€¦but with a bigger better game than 5.0, Id expect to see those numbers made up with new players discovering the game with fresh wide eyes loving what they have.

Iā€™ve been playing a long time, and if i can handle the lack of anything really back in the early builds, i can sure as hell handle waiting for the game to develop immensely from what weā€™ve had in the past :wink:

3 Likes

Patience. Yā€™all werenā€™t here for the last two major version releases. This sort of cycle happens, and is to be expected, although to be sure its not normally this drawn out. Normally we get about 2 days experimental before the official release. But the weeks leading up to it, the server goes quiet. Then immediately after release, HWS breaks new records for players online (in 5.0 they had to release a hotfix after release because hws got more people online than they allowed for in the game code). Just sit tight, dont burn yourself out or stress. Get some experimentation done in the new versions. Go for a walk lol. Itll be here, and everyone will come back

Yea plenty of time to strategize and come up with new ways to survive, the people who are most prepared when 6.0 finally hits and are able to get off planet first will have a nice advantage :] so donā€™t waste this extra time.

better a polished diamond than a polished turd!!! Iā€™ll wait :slight_smile: