Also Stuck on GG SAN

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: GG playfield on SAN - constant Playfield lost connect errors after login. Can no longer login.
Player(s) with issue: Aeonbug
Server: Sanctuary
Time (cb:time): 23:15 - Thursday
Playfield: Golden Globe
Structure Name(s): FTL Small Transport (CV), Hover Mini IIa (HV)
Structure ID(s): FTL Small Transport 1674019 (when in black hole), Hover Mini II 1674018 (when in the black hole)
How can we help you now: I am stuck on planet unable to move with 1 Class 1 CV and 1 Hover miner. I tried to land a Class 1 CV and had the same happen to me as has happened to Sacred Glade. My CV also contained a small hover miner and a quantity of erestrum (approx 5000 ore) and gold mined (Approx 2000 ore) from the Black Hole Asteroids. The two vessels have since vanished. They do not show up on the registry any more. Also the structure commander is not showing them as having been in the Golden Globe, but that may be because the playfield stopped and then they vanished when I re-logged. Can you please warp me and my recovered ships to another playfield - like PK West in the San server?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.