Ammo Draining

Server: EU

Type of Offence Committed: Ammo Draining
Time/Date of offence: 12/12/16 10:00
Player/Faction accused: Geugo01
Player Faction reporting: RockFaction - Rockers73
What happened? Attacking base on Jagal suffered multiple (10 + deaths)
Why did it happen? Nothing was on holiday
Evidence: See upload of HWS connect stats

There is nothing to do so far till the next patch while police its closed by now.

But i will share this on my faction to see if we can made some justice as Alliance. Did your faction is lawless?

Cheers.

1 Like

Hi Spirit

No problem thanks for taking time to reply, sorry my faction is trader not Lawless
Would be great if you could give out some justice!

Cheers

1 Like

Oh really. I have recorded many videos and screenshots, of different kind off rule and law braking in very short time. Even made topic and expressed my worries about it, but havent released them, as there is no point, everyone now brakes them. Meet so much this that it start to feel like work, to record and post everything, so cant anymore care. Yes, i know it is very sad. Some can say yes but its aplha, well those exploits is used by player not game itself. Just use them yourself, in 5.0 police is back.

suggestion: in connect there is allready info with time of attacks. In 5.0 How about if use tool to huge automatic penalty if there is many deaths in very close time period, That should stop most ammo drain exploiters and automatic it leave your time to other things¨
best would be if Eleon add in game that after few deaths in very close time period, it takes away option “spawn here”

1 Like

Awesome that is traders i asked you because you added this name Player Faction reporting: RockFaction . Can you tell me what is your faction name? Mine is SFA - A for Alliance.

I will try to help you out and get some justice.

1 Like

Hi Spirit

That’s Great, my faction is RockFactTrader - RFT

Thanks a lot man

1 Like

Thanks to you for share it.