And again... Patreon Core lost

same as here: Patreon Core lost

Is there anything im doing wrong? I mean it worked before, now i did it it two times and it failed two times!?

I use egs:recycle:ID that is supposed to be right, right?

Hello,

There you see the reason.
There is just no space for it to be delivered to you.
We already set the priority of this block higher.

Question: why do you recycle a structure with a Patreon Core so often? Isn’t this structure supposed to be “your only one”, since the Patreon Core is so powerful?
Just want to understand the usecase here.

Gave you the Patreon Core back for now.

2 Likes

Question: why do you recycle a structure with a Patreon Core so often? Isn’t this structure supposed to be “your only one”, since the Patreon Core is so powerful?

Thats absolutely true. It -in fact- is my “only one” but I am doing a lot of Upgrades on it and a few need to be done in creative mode.
So I spawn the one I have been working on and get rid of the old one.

btw. the space in the recycle is limited? by what? because there are several items (the same ones) on different tiles. Thats absolutely strange. because it should be enough space there i guess. the program just shouldnt split - for example- furniture :wink:

the recycle option tends to not group odd block shapes properly. you’ll notice deco blocks , railings, windows, and hull block shapes will fill up your OCD slots. it is very dangerous to constantly recycle ships over and over without proper planning and preparation.

it’s always best to manually remove devices you have a small number of. I also like to multi-tool anything that is a one click. ie, constructors, refrigerators, food processors, etc.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.