Armageddon No-access

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Can’t Access Arma, SOMETIMES upon trying it moves us to the asteroid belt in BH between GG and Arma
Player(s) with issue: Bronco, Maddog, DarkShadow (Sometimes Wiseman)
Server: EU
Time (cb:time): 7PM Server time.
Playfield: Armageddon

How can we help you now: Please try and discover as-to why Armageddon is becoming buggier and buggier, it did this a couple of times a few days ago and seems to have happened again.

Best regards
Wise

Same as that:

Armageddon had over 1300 entities. 1000+ SSOR deposits. Surface wipe caused this and because nobody emtpy some deposits they stacked on top of each other over and over again.
Killing the playfield.

Fixed it now on EU at least. NA seems absolutely dead.

Hi Rexxus,

I’m now getting reports that as-of now the ore nodes on Armageddon are not working either. They say "100%) but no ores there, is there a way of fixing this? (Same was happening on Zirax system).

Best regards
WISE.

Intentional.

Heya, for final clarification; does that mean that there will be no more resetting of the resource deposits on Armagedon until Hws 8.0?

If this is the case is it possible to make Arma at least have respawnable deposits even if Zirax System is dead? Simply as we’re trying to prepare the ‘WAR MACHINE’ for next season :slight_smile: Also makes Arma more attractive PVP wise if it has deposits when Zirax does not :slight_smile:

Best regards and cheers for the quick replies :slight_smile:
Wiseman.

My only reasoning for this is because of the fact that Zirax/Arma held out pretty well for most of season 2 so hopefully another month or so won’t damage their stability as-much as before. (Faulty Logic i know! :slight_smile: )

Best regards
Wise,

I think you didn’t understand me or forgot your initial Ticket report? :wink:

Armageddon was dead. Absolutely dead. With over 1300 entities the Deposits stacked over each other.
Regarding Zirax: I meant with that the Patrol Vessels, stacking also inside each other. Zirax Home had ~30 Patrol Vessels inside each other.
But nothing in comparison to 1300+ Deposit SSOR deposits.

I don’t know the reason though and the Dev probably just tell me, stop doing surface wipe shit , where I could argue, what should I else do, but wayne.

With HWS 8 all of Deposits will be Voxel again. I have to fix bugs myself with such decisions, unfortunately.

Ok Rexxus. Thank you for the answer and yesi just wanted to check now as a follow-up so i don’t hassle you later on :slight_smile:

Hmm, we will hit up otjher systems for resources. Homeworld System is still good? If-so we’ll check it out :slight_smile:

Damn Aliens playing Jenga with their space-ships! :slight_smile:

Cheers for the reply and have a good day :slight_smile:
Best regards
Wise.

The short answer would be: yes. Until HWS 8 there are no surface wipes on lucrative planets anymore, which make them ironically not lucrative anymore.
Regeneration of Deposits, a very salty topic in Empyrion MP and I’m just annoyed of it. Nobody is listening to me / the owners requesting this.

There are maybe Meteorites coming instead, but they are buggy since Pre Alpha as well, so dunno.

Time to hug the OAM maybe or try other planets where it is still working.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.