=> around 12:30 EDT

Playfield:
=> not sure

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> I came back to the server after over a year of not playing and didnt remember how to do anything so I was looking around online and saw there was a console command “TerrianEditor” (or “TE” in console) and I remember messing around with the terrain last time I played sooooo long story short I entered “TE” in console and got instabanned for 100 years.

Dumb mistake :stuck_out_tongue:

You’ll probably be unbanned soon.
In the future careful about console commands on HWS :wink:

You shouldn’t write anything in console except “Destroyme”, and “DI”

Please state your ingame name here, since some people have different names on the forum and ingame. It’ll save the admins a lot of time, if they have your name.

If I understand correctly, it’s set up this way currently because there is some sort of bug that allows players to use certain commands they shouldn’t be allowed to use.

This wasn’t an issue in the past. The game permissions stopped you like they were supposed to in the past.

It’s an annoyance that simply needs to exist for the time being. It’s unclear if it will always be like this.
I know I’ve personally meant to hit Tab and accidentally opened the console more times than I could ever count. If I had accidentally done it while I thought I was typing in chat I could be banned unknowingly.

1 Like

Hello and welcome back @come_on_and_SLAM

I unbanned you now.
“Terrain Editor” was not released 1+ year ago. So that is something new you have read somewhere and even if, it’s only reserved for Server Owners to change textures on planets.

We have this security feature to prevent exploits, which were possible before.
Once Eleon fixed all backdoors like that, we will remove it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.