Autominers Disappeared

Are you sure about that? Couldn’t they have had them in their Inventories already & maybe you assumed they took them? There are large factions in that planet & its a small planet in which other factions place Autominers on the resources too.

Yes, I’m certain.

Will they get banned & my property replaced? And the evidence shown publicly?

to end this, how many Auto miners do you need? how much fuel do you need? I will cover the costs…

we don’t need finger pointing for the ban hammer here. the community can help.

I find it strange and i think a double standard that someone doesn’t touch their ship for 37 days & it rightly gets deleted but… He asks for it back & you immediately give it back, no questions asked. The game deletes or perhaps a hacker steals my Autominers & you can’t even give me the few Autominers back? Thats some double standards right there.

@Israel_T-C, I closed the topic now.
As I said, we can’t help.

The other ticket you’re referring to is entirely different from this. For deleted ships we can see exactly when, why and how, and we have lots of logs.
Unlike your ticket, nothing was deleted, and I can’t tell how it happened. I know what happened, but not how, which is crucial information.

As I said many times by now, we have no logs over the auto miners. I can’t tell if it had faction access enabled.

Thanks for the bug report @Israel_T-C
I put 7 AMs in your inventory, the fuel for it is not known and can’t be refunded per se.

Thief or not: there seems to be this new bug and I take your ticket as precidence case to warn other players about it.
All AMs are now not falling under our support guide anymore and everyone has to take care of them themselves until the bug is fixed.

1 Like