Autominers Disappeared

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I logged in & the game started removing my Autominers when i got within range.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Israel

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Not sure, i logged in & when i got close to the Autminers it said it was deleted. I logged in around the time on the screen:

On which Playfield?
=> System name Sup, planet name Terre.

Structure Name(s)?
=> It was 7 Autominers; 2 on Promethium, 2 on Iron, 1 on Silicon, 1 on Copper, & 1 on Cobalt.

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> All the coordinates are on the screens:

How can we help you now?
=> If you can replace the 7 Autominers + the 105 Promethium Hydrocells i used to fuel them on my cv or my character, i would really appreciate that. Then i can place them back where they were & add the fuel they had before. Takes 15 fuel cells to fuel 1 Autominer so 7x15=105

Hey, @Israel_T-C.

When did you last see the autominers being there, without problems?

Hi Dark, thanks for the response. I believe they were last there in working order around April 10th or 11th.

Unfortunately we have no logs about them, and near the timeframe you gave I don’t know what could have caused it.

If they were set to faction accessible, did you ask if someone from your faction maybe took them?

Otherwise, there’s sadly not much we can do to help you here I think :confused:

Actually, never mind that. I forgot that your one screenshot shows the game sending a messge that they will be deleted. So nobody took them.

I’ll put them into your inventory soon.
The fuel I still can’t help with, since we have no logs or anything there to look at. But the auto miners themselves, will be returned.

this is the game letting you know the HUD marker itself has disappeared. if you check the box that says show on hud, you get this message when Auto miners are deleted by terrain wipes but also when picked up by faction members.

I have a feeling the playfield proximity log might clarify things

1 Like

That sounds correct @Bob.

That brings us back to the original message I wrote. We can’t help here unfortunately, since there’s a 95% chance another player took the autominers, and that they weren’t deleted (which was the assumption before I returned them before).

Therefore I have removed the items I returned before again. I’d advise you to ask your faction members and ask if anyone took them @Israel_T-C.

That makes no sense & how did you even come up with a 95% chance that a faction member took them with zero proof? Anyways, you can clearly see & anyone can publicly see that am the only one in my faction, also i didn’t make my Autominer’s faction-accessible anyways.

Looks to me like it might be the game that removed them by some kind of wipe that is supposed to be for POI’s only. The info on Terre says that POi wipes daily meaning they regenerate. Anyways, did you check the April 12th logs just incase it was that day that it was removed by someone or by the game itself? Also bugs are a well known occurrence in this game & that is a well known fact.

The two HUD markers of the two remaining Autominers are still there, Bob. Look at the screen, i’ll post it again.

If i get close to the two remaining Autominers, this message will appear again & the Autominer will disappear from the map like the message on this screen. I’ll post the screen again.

I did some research, Dark, & it looks like this is a known bug that has been around sense 2016. Here is the Link: Auto Miners Disappearing :: Empyrion - Galactic Survival Általånos témåk

Hi Dark, looks like your second conclusion was closer to the facts then the others. I made a video going after the two remaining Autominers i had left or atleast that showed on the Map as being there, & surprisingly the Silicon Autominer didn’t delete itself but the Copper one did like 90% of the other Autominers. So do to the new evidence that also shows that the Silicon Autominer was fully fueled, by the full stack of resources shown on the video, which confirms as further proof of my original request for the fuel back, I ask for 6 Autominers instead of 7 back, and either 2812 Ingots of the resources lost, or the fuel that was lost back please. So either Iron 2x2812, Promethium 2x2812, Copper 1x2812, Cobalt 1x2812 or Fuel 6x15=90 Fuel Cells.

I will have to take more time now to place them again and fuel them again. And it already cost me the time & resources i could have been getting more from the last 3 days if not more now before this support ticket is concluded.

Here is the video. Excuse the fps lag but am still using my old pc which is also why you don’t see me on pvp. Its only until i buy the gaming laptop am saving up for, which costs about $1500. Am half way there though so am taking my time.

This is a two part video. Part 1 shows you that the Autominer on the Silicon resource does not get deleted by the game; Part 2 in contrast shows you the bug in action, & shows you how the Autominer on the Copper resource gets deleted by the game. This evidence proofs that its 100% the game deleting these Autominers & not a player or a faction member. Its a bug thats been in Empyrion since the start of the game. Were in 2024 now. And don’t get me wrong i really
 love
 this game, am just pointing out the facts. I humbly hope that the Developers can fix this bug. Regards

Part 1:

Part 2:

95% is just a number I made up, but I have never seen this bug before. As you say yourself, not all autominers were gone, only some of them.
Had it been a bug, they would all be gone most likely.
And from checking the logs, I can see your faction mates running around close to the area of the autominers.

POI wipes can’t remote auto miners. And even if they were removed by a wipe, then I’d assume you would have made a ticket earlier, since nothing was changed about the playfield recently.

I went into singleplayer and tested myself, and those autominers you see, they are only waypoints. They’re not a reflection of if the auto miners are still there.
All it means that is you have the “Show on map” on here:

As soon as you get near them and they load after having been removed, then it’ll display the message you saw ingame. Regardless of how they were removed :slight_smile:

But just to return to my original message. We have no logs about this, and it’s normally not something we can help with.
The only thing that made me change my mind, was that I assumed the message meant for certain that they were deleted, which is unfortunately not the case.
The message just means they’re gone for any reason.

So sadly we cannot help here.

You are mistaken, because first off i don’t have faction mates & am also not allied with any factions. My faction name is The Confederation (T-C). You must be talking about other factions that live on the planet.

Ah, yeah, I see.
But if somehow they were set to “Allow Faction Access”, and you weren’t in a faction, then that just means anyone could have taken them.
And we can’t tell why they were removed, if they had that setting on, or technically if they even existed.

So, sorry, but the logs just aren’t there to help out with this :grimacing:

Actually, @Israel_T-C, since you’re pretty consistent here, I went ahead and further checked.

And I can see what happened to your auto miners.
They were indeed taken. I can see other players being by the exact coordinates of your auto miners, and then they get them in their inventories.

And I’m pretty sure it’s multiple players that did it.
So unfortunately it would seem that you did have “Allow Faction Access” on (no faction players can access these. Another bug).

Am pretty sure i don’t have faction access on. By default its always private & i never changed it to faction.

I can’t tell unfortunately.
All I can see is that someone definitely took them.

So if I restored them to you now*, I would be duplicating them, which would technically be admin abuse.

So there’s still sadly nothing we can do to help.

I provided that info already. You can see it for yourself on the video & on the screen that i provided. It is not set to faction access.

Yeah, for the two that weren’t taken :confused:

At this point we’re going in loops in here. The conclusion is we can’t help @Israel_T-C.

Did you even watch part 2 of the video? The SIlicon one wasn’t taken but the copper one was. Right now the only one that wasn’t deleted by the game was the Silicon one. I think your confused Sir.