Avoid Taxes ? (with Ship Selling) on Ecc (make performance slowly worse)

tokens can be made in the device menu for just about anything in creative. they cannot be stored in the OCD though because they are stripped and become blank when coming back into the game. there may or may not be a way to fix that. but yes i would buy lots of teleport tokens if that were the case.

i can see this idea having many possibilities. if the range can be specifically manipulated, there could be different teleporters having price increasing with range. we could have a public teleporter that is powered off for arrivals but departure via teleport would carry a fee.

Roger but with the Team hope that “max 3min teleporter screen” will get better after elon fix it

1 Like

I think the big thing here is that you can buy the ships there. I spent quite a few hours on my base designs for ecc I fully believe they are worth 500,000,000. Flicky if you buy it youll see the wonder of sense base. If you really want a treat buy Billy Bobs trailer on NA. It is a fully customized CV that is T1, with 6 constructors, 30 plants, 10 lock boxes, full medical, and a teleporter to stop me from having a daily commute which is a super waste of my time. Buy it man take it for a flight enjoy life a little bit brother! If you want a test drive let me know Ill send you a blueprint with the special sauce removed. By the way on the same point if there are 20 t1 Cv’s your frames arnt going to be dropping that much. Also on another note I have enough money I can just leave it there to be taxed. So if thats the issue I wont sell it even though I feel its worth the credits. Ill leave it to rexxus to decide, when he tells me my trailer is not worth 500,000,000 Ill pay tax on it.

1 Like

rofl whats that for a agument … buy Quazar 3m … more as worth as 500.000.000 for nothing (not even alien core) … sry but its nonsense what you are writing. cheers

It actually has an alien core :wink:

1 Like

then its 8-10m worth not 500m. cheerio

See your thinking about the worth of the vehicle as compared to cost of materials that’s not the way to look at it. This is a fine piece of art like the Sistine Chapel. Your talking about a piece of my creative genius. A beautiful masterpiece that you have greatly underappreciated. The reason its cost is so high is because I feel that it is worth it. I’m sorry you don’t appreciate art the way ecc parking lot builders do.

1 Like

your boyfriend Vamp should not all like what you writing :slight_smile: cheers i can setyou 1black sv for 500m its same like you make ^^ cheers

Seems to me this is exactly what the little used faction bank is for. Bases such as Sense are faction resources and the faction should pay a reasonable tax on them based on the number of devices and other laggy bits. Faction members shouldn’t be nailed, just the faction bank. If the bank goes empty then the base should go to hws, and eventually get deleted. Or even better, sold for back taxes, contents and all or perhaps do Storage Wars and auction off the contents :money_mouth_face:.

Not overly complex and creates an incentive to not make it too fancy and lag inducing.

And I agree with BBJJ. A creation is worth more than the sum of its parts. I was really surprised when I learned that the creators of garage ships didn’t get anything for their work. Of course for that kinda mana I would expect the blueprint and for it to be one of a kind and never sold again :wink:.

3 Likes

jeah tax it and easy.

Whats your problem, senor? Are you ready to chill with 5 fps on ECC around knowing everybody pay million taxes?

pls no hjack & trolling … ice s8 is over or whas it s9 … just stay calm & relaxed. . cheesrs

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.