Backpack Bug

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Died and backpack become invisible when I get close to it. Couldn’t get items at all so I did restart. Now have nothing and pretty much can’t play on the server.
Player(s) with issue: Deity
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): Write here
Playfield: Cyro
Structure Name(s): Write here
Structure ID(s): Write here
How can we help you now: Hope you can restore the items. Or at least reset Supply command.

Hello @Deity

Is this ticket here still relevant?

I see your backpack before your death

and after you picked it up again…

It was before that. I had 2k combat steel blocks and a bunch of shotgun shells. Every time I got within 7m of backpack it would disappear. With character or drone same thing.

Hey,

sorry but usually we don’t return backpacks since we can’t prove the stories and at the end everyone would come. Therefore we have to keep it fair and do not return backpacks after a death.

Also about your storie:

After dying at 2:11, where you lost your backpack you died another 10 times before you restarted.
For us, that does not really look like an invisible backpack but more like enemies around.
And here you see why its so hard for us to return a backpack. To many open questions. Its not that I want to say you are lying, not at all, but from our point its very hard to prove.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.