======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: My Base been taken by HWS
Player(s) with issue: [T A] SuperSonicX7
Server: EU
Time (cb:time): 20:00
Playfield: Alliance HQ
Structure Name(s): Base (BA)
Structure ID(s): 11796766
How can we help you now: I didn’t knew i was doing any wrong, i was building on my base to make it look better. Can i have my base back please ? I will also reduce the size immediately if i come online again. Thank you in advance.

Help plz, i just died inside my base my backpack dropped inside :frowning:

I have set it back to you for now but keep the Map description in mind!!

Thank you much, so what was the Problem in this case ?

as Rexxx mentioned, keep stuff faction’d and don’t go over class limits, plz keep in mind planets restrictions at all times :wink:

That you didn’t read the map description at the bottom right (press M on your keyboard) telling you the planet info.

Or even easier: ignored the chat messages you got to fix it yourself :wink:

Anyways, it was an exception and lessons learned.

damn, these warnings displays way too short, i remember sometimes a warning appeared but it disapeared too fast so i thought it was one of these black hole warnings or stop building on planets because of structure limits reached… special warnings like that shall appear in the chat too. maybe it did and i just didn’t noticed because of beeing busy on working hard to lose base to HWS xD.
however thank you and gareth you are a very nice person you helped me alot!

Press the chat key (faction = , ) – you should be able to again see the server message.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.