Base collapsed with a series of bugs over night

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?

1. The gravity generator is generating a rotational field, as soon as I press “J” I am spinning like crazy. even enabling jetpack again doesn’t stop the spin until I have to switch off the screen or puke. (2 full game restarts didn’t solve it)
  2. Whenever I log in since yesterday I get a game bug, it’s only a single message
  3. I lost ~25k stuff from my fridges over night, basically all I collected since I am playing twice daily (ECC) grain, about 1000 bread, fruit, vegetables, cans, spice etc.
  4. All crops died over night, when I logged in the base was -150 degree, without oxygen and without fuel. Fuel was full yesterday and should support the base for ~75h but it’s not needed because it is fully solar based. I don’t care about the fuel or the crops but it shows quite a bit
  5. After login 1/5 of the base was missing, as if cut with a knife. After relogin that part was back. Also some containers were not assigned to the constructor until I manually opened the constructor then it was with (A) again.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Lirezh

Server? (EU or NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Over night I guess

On which Playfield?
=> Ori Sector Space

Structure Name(s)?
=> Morning

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 6550668

How can we help you now?
=>

1. I’ve traveled to ECC daily, took all those crops 2-3 times a day
    I’d like to have my spice, bread, corn, fruit, vegetables back.
    I wanted to build a ton of emergency rations for next season, losing all like that sucks
  2. If possible I would like to have my base useable so that I can use the Jetpack inside again without rotating like crazy
  3. I get a login bug: An item with that id has already been added: 8934173
    It seems possibly related

You are logged in now I see.

Solved itself, but I don’t know why it happened though.

I’d like to add that the Fridges are full with abotu 25k spoiled food. That was 1k bread, lots of cans, spice, grain, fruit, veggies.
The base is self sustainable, it had full fuel yesterday and drained itself dead without oxygen and power over night.
Oxygen returned only after i logged in 2 times today.

I understand the logs are not there but given that the spoiled food is in the fridges I hope I can be compensated for that. it was a lot of picking up in ECC to get it collected

JJ’s revenge :frowning:

Turning the jetpack off while in a gravity zone should have snapped you back in place. There is no autobreak for the jetpack so we just start spinning out of control at times now. How’s that for immersion :woman_facepalming:

This is a new game feature.

Sorry about the other game bugs.
Not sure about the item id has already been added error…
Maybe you can send me your Client Log when this happens?

We can’t restore crops or only fridge content :frowning:

Okay, it’s painful just due to the amount of time invested to collect that stuff. I’ll try buy it on the market.

Regarding the spin feature: We can clearly see Empyrion is heading to Release! ^^

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.