======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======
- The gravity generator is generating a rotational field, as soon as I press “J” I am spinning like crazy. even enabling jetpack again doesn’t stop the spin until I have to switch off the screen or puke. (2 full game restarts didn’t solve it)
- Whenever I log in since yesterday I get a game bug, it’s only a single message
- I lost ~25k stuff from my fridges over night, basically all I collected since I am playing twice daily (ECC) grain, about 1000 bread, fruit, vegetables, cans, spice etc.
- All crops died over night, when I logged in the base was -150 degree, without oxygen and without fuel. Fuel was full yesterday and should support the base for ~75h but it’s not needed because it is fully solar based. I don’t care about the fuel or the crops but it shows quite a bit
- After login 1/5 of the base was missing, as if cut with a knife. After relogin that part was back. Also some containers were not assigned to the constructor until I manually opened the constructor then it was with (A) again.
Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
Server? (EU or NA)
When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Over night I guess
On which Playfield?
=> Ori Sector Space
Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
How can we help you now?
- I’ve traveled to ECC daily, took all those crops 2-3 times a day
I’d like to have my spice, bread, corn, fruit, vegetables back.
I wanted to build a ton of emergency rations for next season, losing all like that sucks
- If possible I would like to have my base useable so that I can use the Jetpack inside again without rotating like crazy
- I get a login bug: An item with that id has already been added: 8934173
It seems possibly related