Base did not register last touch, now deleted

Hello and good day. I have been somewhat busy the last two weeks and on pretty infrequently. However I did make sure to get on last Sunday, and then Today to avoid age-based deletion. Unfortunately it looks like only one of the CVs registered the touch last week, and the Base, second CV, and 2 SVs did not, and are showing deleted with a last visit time of 9 days 17 hours. I’m unsure why this discrepency, especially as one CV did show the touch. I’m not overly concerned about the SVs or the CV, but the base did contain the majority of my scrounging so far this round. Any chance for assistance with that?

Name of the Base was Green-Haus with ID 303060

I added back to the Game. It was indeed not touched.
Touch means walk on it and best also interact with it. So open the menue of the structure.

1 Like

Thanks, Jascha.
Yeah, I don’t know why it didn’t show as touched as I had used the P menu to refill fuel, and checked the queue on one of the constructors. Anyways, all’s well that ends well, and I appreciate it.

My Base, SV and HV all disappeared in front of my eyes while I was editing my SV with the F5 camera and a T2 Multi Tool in my hand.

HWS -NA Server - Guardian
I have been online for about 4 days in a row, I am sure my logs will show the details. I have touched each of these items multiple times during each login.

1. I just created the SV today from a BP and have flown it a little.
  2. I accessed my HV this afternoon while sorting stock and ammo.
  3. I used my Base for creating all items and expansion. Touching shouldn’t be the issue.

My Structure Commander says all items Deleted=True. I don’t even know how that occured. They all disappeared at the same time! Instantly. - Again, I was in F5 camera mode with a T2 Multi-Tool in my hands. I believe at the time they disappeared, I removed a light from the left wing of my SV. I did this at approximately 8:25pm CST on 18 Sept 2017.

It’s the strangest thing, I can’t even explain it any further - its just, all gone.

HV: egs:stealth:on::14443760
Base : egs:stealth:on::14468347
SV: egs:stealth:on::15214291

Keith

Please create a separate post next time.

Well you forgot the wipe timer:
Hoover (14443760) VIP-1 was deleted since it existed longer then 168 hours. Creation: 12.09.2017

You should not stay longer then 168 hours on the starter planets.

@Jascha

I failed to even recognize the 168 hour wipe timer for a starter planet - however, 168 hours had not passed when everything disappeared on me. I am confused. 24hours x7 days = 168 hours. If the HV was created on September 12th, then the 168th hour would be today sometime.

Any chance I can get a restoration of my items so I can gather what I had and leave as soon as this evening?

Thank you for the response Jascha.

Hey,

as far as I can see it is quite exact:

Choose one that is most important and I replace it.

@Jascha

Thank you for your time Jascha, I will make good use of your generosity.

Please restore my base, egs:stealth:on::14468347. If you have it in your heart to review the build time on my SV, I would appreciate it. The SV was docked to the Base, and I suspect is the only reason it was wiped. Had the SV been away from my base, I suspect it would still be accessible. The SV 15214291 was built same day everything else was wiped.

Thank you much!

Hey,

restored your base and your sv. You were right with the SV. Its creation date was 18.09. and it was for sure destroyed due to the docking on base.

1 Like