Base Did Not Spawn in Correct Location

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Base Did Not Spawn in Correct Location

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> TheVaughnster

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 22:13

On which Playfield?
=> Server: HWS RE NA Planet: YEEKU 20386 1

Structure Name(s)?
=> Bagu T4-2 Rpr Cmbat

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 391661

How can we help you now?
=> The base I spawned in did not spawn in the location I set it. It’s now buried. Can an Admin come in and move the base to a level location where it can be accessed?

structure placement/adjustment is up to the players. otherwise it would be a full time job for the admins following thousands of players around the galaxy.

u can salvage and respawn with a bit of time and patience. just be careful when placing structures in the future, this game has many issues that just don’t make sense :frowning:

This wasn’t my fault. I have been “carefully” placing bases and objects for the better part of 3 years and never had an issue where the base spawns 6m to my rear left and buried underground.
But okay, I get it. Too much headache for someone to come in and use a set position height command and be done in about 30-45 seconds. It’s better for me to spend hours digging in a hole just to salvage or be screwed out of hours of relentless mining from the prior season. Not to mention my purchases and Patron support so I could achieve what I want to do this new season.
Since I already have a full time job that actually pays for stuff like this, I don’t need another full time job that penalizes and charges me for mistakes that are not mine. So I have unsubscribed from Patron, will no longer purchase anything from HWS, and will no longer play on this server. Thank you for the non-support.

wow, it’s just a game after all. a super broken one at that. I’m surprised you don’t know this after the better part of 3 years.

reading the support criteria, this request doesn’t fall under the “Support Yes” category as this is an issue you can resolve on your own.

either way the final decision is up to the admins.

wow… That was a fast decision. Didn’t even had the chance to answer.
But if you are happy with that…ok.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

You didn’t even wait for an admin to answer to your ticket. (I was on a weekend trip as I announced on Discord and here: HWS RE New Season Start and notice!
Bob is just a player that tried to help.

While this decision is of course rushed and emotional, I want to highlight, that we appreciated your support a lot!

1 Like