READ FIRST: Will You Receive Support? - Yes or No

rules
support

Hey guys,

as you all know Empyrion is in alpha / Early Access state. So there are bugs, a LOT of bugs and things can happen you wish it would never happen.
HWS is the only server which takes care of this by not only spend our free time carefully with your problem but also reports everything to Eleon.
No matter if you are a Supporter or not - we unstuck you, we warp you, we give your resources which you lost, we give your ships which you lost, we use our impersonate feature to help you faction related stuff and be almost all the time there - as a Server or as a Player ingame — as long as you stick to the rules below.

Support Yes:

• Urgent need of reset your player (if cb:reset does not work) or big buggs happen to your escape pod / start location
  • Losing stuff due our mistake (bad wipe announement for example)
  • Helping out if you just can’t do anything (empty inventory, no EC, no factions to help you, warp bugged)
  • Unload playfield if stuck in loading screen
  • Hardcore bugs which cost you a lot (which needs proofs nevertheless or player rollbacks)
  • **We can ONLY help you, if you provide logs of your crashes! So we can send it to Eleon so it gets fixed and does not create an infinite bug / refund loop.

Support No:

• just posting random posts somewhere like “need admin, Help please, Admin online, ADMIN, etc.”. YOU HAVE TO MENTION YOUR PROBLEM in the same sentence otherwise we delete / ignore it
  • giving you ships / bases back due warp jump bug or other strange bugs. We may help but do not expect this outcome due to the time it takes. We provide you OCD to help the burdon of losing, but always hope for the best but prepare for the worst. (Alpha game)
  • everything what can be helped out with the story (stuck in orbit cause no pentaxit - call for Alliance or HWS Police!)
  • Warp from here to there without urgent reason
  • Structures without names (standard names for example “Small Vessel (SV)”) won’t be restored anymore!
  • Giving stuff due bugs you caused - not logging out while the 5 minute timer is running before restart for example
  • Not respecting our rules!
  • Restore backpacks for no reason
  • losing ships, bases, credits, items and reputation due to something that we have covered in the guide. Unless your playtime is under 5 hours there is No exception.
  • Not sending us your logs!

Your Log files are located here:

steamapps/common/Empyrion…/Logs/

So all this is not set to stone. Some of them are more strict than others or not strict at all. It depends how burned out / spare time I / we are / have at the moment.

If you consider to write a forum post to get help, please give us enough information like for example::

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

• What happened: A concise version of events leading up to your problem is what is going to be most helpful and could, in itself, provide us with enough accurate information to know the solution. Again, please try and keep it short, relevant and to the point.
  • Player(s) with issue: All player names to which the issue relates.
  • Server: NA or EU
  • Time (cb:time): IMPORTANT: We need the server time (type “cb:time” in Faction Chat or log into connect and click the animated menu icon top right of the page) NOT your local time.
  • Playfield: Identify on which playfield the issue occurred. (hit M in game. playfield name is top right in Planet. info eg. Name: Homeworld)
  • Structure Name(s): It is unlikely we can help if your structure has a default name (eg. [BA] Base or [SV] Small Vessel, unless of course you have the ID …
  • Structure ID(s): Type DI in console (To open the console, hit the tilde key: ~ this key, which is left of number 1 on your keyboard) which activates a small black command line window in game. Get close to the structure, point at it and it will display the Structure ID. Type that number in this field.
  • How can we help you now: What action you’re requesting, if it isn’t obvious.

Thanks for your understanding.

Your HWS Team

Missing Ship
Created first CV when spawned dissapeared!
4.0 wipe. lets use that
Private Base on Trader Deleted?
Lost ship please help return it
Can not connect
I looged in mercury and my orbiting ships and loot all vanished
G2 Starter Sv Lost to Spawn Glitch
I need help please Back Pack lost
SWP Cheating - Again (accusation without proof)
Base reset for no reason twice on freelancer starter
Admin Help Request - SV Down Near POI that can't be cored
Need help
Needletail no cockpit
CV disepeared
CV disepeared
HWS SV parked in my CV at Penthouse East
Can't Connect?
Lost am resourses
In Orbital Cargo Drone swap pos 63 to 71 and loose all item in it, how can return it?
OCD not dropping certain ores
Attacked and killed in warpzone
Issue with Cross Server Warp
Missing ships :(
Items and Credits vanished
Why dos everything i build on this server explode!?
Half of a base just disappeared
Extrream bug
Why dos everything i build on this server explode!?
Lost ships and AM
Wrong dock
Factory/Blueprint Glitch
Lost my new ship :cry:
You are tired of bugs? You want a stable game? It is up to you!
Deleted ships
Lost Orbital Base in Zasc Fed
1. Bugs & Exploits
Glitched rockets on Homeworld
Playfeald got a error a got kicked out
EU RP lost during NA life today :)
Bug: ship disappeared
HV Deleted for Unknown Reason
6.0 - HWS Season I (S1:17) - Post Bugs Here
Starter Base at District G1 NA Server - WIPED overnight on a Monday
//