Base not registering integrity

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Have built same based twice now, both times it was on the ground and part of it is even under ground. [ Spawn in] First time it shattered while I was digging out the underground part. I thought maybe it was because I put it in the water. So I redid it on the ground, fully on the ground. It is still bright red. I’m not touching it because I don’t want to lose it again and all the resources I put into it.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Riaziel

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 11:56 PM EST USA

Playfield:
=> Federation HQ

Structure Name(s):
=> =BA-107=Ursa Bunker

Structure ID(s):
=> 38029294

How can we help you now:
=> Just want the base to not be bright red when it’s on the ground or if I could some how get the resources back at least. I spent 2 mil on the market to get the stuff to build this.

Could you post a screenshot of the base. If it isn’t placed, just go in to singleplayer a take the screenshot.

It’s a class 6 base, I had a huge CV I wanted to build and thought it was perfect for holding it :frowning:

This sounds like something that needs to be reported directly to Eleon. The game has had many bugs with spawning in large bases, mainly that structural integrity does exactly what you are experiencing (turns red for no apparent reason.)

The best advice I can give for the time being is to spawn in a smaller base and add on to it instead of spawning in the entire large base at once. Unfortunately this is sometimes how things go.

1 Like

Hey @Riaziel
sorry for the delay.
HWS 10 = Alpha 10 is currently consuming all of my time.

Alpha 10 resolved some bugs regarding structural integrity, so please give it another try in HWS 10 :slight_smile:
Unfortunately I can’t restore the resources anymore.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.