Base on Meta destroyed

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> A member of my faction told me I could get a free base on meta, just go there and any base that is white can be claimed. I found one and changed it to private and then entered to find it had been stripped out. I can’t work out how to unclaim this wrecked base. Can you help me please?

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> maustin42

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 00:02 Saturday 31st July

On which Playfield?
=> HWS Meta

Structure Name(s)?
=> Wrecked base

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 19236

How can we help you now?
=> Please take this base off me so I can find a non-wrecked base on Meta.

Did you try to remove the core?

OMG, I’m so sorry for wasting your time. If I had a brain I’d be dangerous. My only defence is it was very late last night.

I’ve been round the entire planet and can’t find a single white base that hasn’t been trashed. Is that just my hard luck or do the respawn or anything?

No problem.
Oh :frowning:

I fear the public system is not good anymore and invites people to grief.

Unfortunately bad luck I guess

What if we remade the system through dialogues?
Like the HWS Apartments? Then we add admin core instead. Shouldn’t be too difficult to make.

Another thought could be Perhaps leave the building empty create some sort of command that would give you a package to fill it yourself. You would provide the box to store all in then move in on your own. Sort of like RL where you buy the house it is empty you furnish it.
Could be a simple way to handle it plus allows people to sort of customize a little?

The issue is the core type here. Everything that is not admin core is prone to grief by those greedy, selfish, unfair people.
And once its admin cored, players can’t place their furnish to it themselves.

Yeah, I guess I have to sell Door keys in form of tokens, given via dialog etc.
Would be not convenient and in the past some people forgot the key inside the house and then rage quit as some… players did. But as always: the actions of few bad people ruin the fun for all.

1 Like

That is why I thought maybe even a box that is in the building and then something you must do on HWS Connect to get the code for the box? This could even track so that only one person can claim per season or something. Best I can offer is ideas. From that seed you and your team must grow the fruit.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.