Battle for homeworld 2 - BENCHMARK FOR ELEON

I’m sorry lads, we had to do it while Rex and the devs were on. We managed to get enough people on at the same time, so its good anyhow.

I will try to host a SV tournament on Sunday, could you guys PM me over discord what time would be acceptable for US players so you can participate too?

You’re most welcome Rex. Hope it really helps making a difference. :slight_smile:

No matter how many time we’ll tell. Wasn’t on purpose.
Anyhow offered big red’s all the help he might need (but not taken/needed in the end) as i’m taking the blame on this one, as i forgot to warn him he had the parking on his way.

He got instanteniously Guilty’d by Rexus for firing upon the parked vehicles, and i did my best to provide reparations for the damages.

You shot at the SVs while disconnect, you and Aeonbug went too close to them while fighting each other. “tankfully” the closest one was a tank, but you still shot the crap out of it before i managed to crawl to your HV and block its line of fire. It was one of the AAA faction SVs (terminator or something like that).
Next event is gonna have enclosed admincore parking to avoid issues.

For the record this is the EU Homeworld?

Great shots, thank you for making some!

Yes. EU homeworld.

1 Like

About 30fps with I think 13 of us in Class 3’s all stationary… in the 20’s when people start moving and down to 3 when turrets start firing.

I would really like to see the difference between day and night my personal observation is that during the day you get more frames
at night time closer to the battlefield everything goes to s***

Yeah I was late to the party and all I so was red labels which I thought was the battle doh. As I have said all over the place. Sorry for shooting the svs.

hi just enquiring abt rewar as we have to ask here
me hunter and jedi

Here’s what rex wrote.

yep thats why im replying here lol

you have to reply to his post specifically - just like I just did to yours :wink:

Free Stuff :slight_smile:
Thx Fenix and extaz93 for the Pics and Vid.

I was there and would like a donator package please if it’s not to late. Forgot to reply earlier. IGN Ir0n Warr!or