BIFROST playfield question

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> lost upgrade kids

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Sir Blump

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 28 JULY 1642

On which Playfield?
=> BIFROST 253?

Structure Name(s)?
=> n/a

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> n/a

How can we help you now?
=> I’m just curious if the intent is Bi Frost play field after doing an ECC mission (transitional playfield) to be a weighted volume to play field. I can’t tell you how many times I leave a mission and go to bifrost and just want to sort through my gear I just got and I’m back in weights and volumes(bifrost) and forget and lose that item because I can’t pick it back up. I was just curious if this was the intent for there to be weights and volumes there or if maybe it could be changed in the future?
Thanks for your time!

wow i never thought of using it for inventory management while waiting. great idea!

that specific playfield is currently a “placeholder” for future use. i 100% agree it should have the infinite volume flag like HQ missions. was possibly an oversight. gotta wait to see what the admins think…

1 Like

Too bad it’s in an instance as well and that the blueprint Factory is disabled cuz I wouldn’t mind Chuck and stuff into the blue Print Factory while I’m waiting

I didn’t know someone would do what you did, so I can change it for the next season to no volume as well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.