Big HWS X-mas Patch | PvP Patch | New Tool Patch | PDA Patch | New Donations Teaser

This Jascha is insane indeed! What kind of magic is this?!

1 Like

:joy: such a child

Seriously, I am always open for feedback.

I just don’t like trolls or statements shot in the room without a scope.

Trolls need attention to survive starve them of it and they wither and die :]

1 Like

Maybe they just playing in Empyrion not so long? I remember the times when i can fly on SV with CV main weapons and CV devices. And etc. It is will be fun. Now with every patch devs try to fix old “sneaky features”. And add some new. And the alien core not the cure. You can lose it in combat and etc.

p.s. RexXxuS I think you can make some different alien cores. For example BA core will be more expensive. SV the cheapest. Some balance.

2 Likes

There is no problem with alien core at all i think, i like alien core. At least something to have more variability, and who wants to refill that damn tank and o2 anyway…

Will it be OP? Well i can put infinite amount of XXL thrusters on my CV and dont care about fuel, that might be advantage.

Ships are usually lost due to disconnects, not to damage so wheres the problem, alien core wont change anything that much and its expensive to loose.

I like the idea.

2 Likes

Can we get rid of this freaking antigrief, its horrible,I puked when I seen we can’t dig, PVP killerm, Might as well just make all of HWS PVE

And make hv’s and sv,s like 1/2 class because class one vessels are huge

1 Like

unfortunately without anti grief we would have a few sour apples digging up your base during offline protection protection and collapsing it.