Big issue with size planets and POIS

Heya there.
We been playing in this server for a few, and we noticed there is a real problem with Planet sizes, literally those feel empty and we get bored cause not finding anything…All planet looks the same, it’s just boring.

But what moved away my friends from the server are the POIS, there is literally no chance for the ppl that likes the PVE. Most of the POIS are destroyed and the ones that still up looks invencible, kill you and ur Sv’s like papper, those POIS are just too overpowered.
We played the alpha 7 on officials and planets where smalled and we could actually kill the Alien turrents and raid some POIS.Do that here it’s literally impossible.
Is there any fix coming on the next wipe on those issues? i’m hopping on getting my friends back to the server if those things are fixed.

Thanks

1 Like

Hello @TshoT

short answer: it’s fixed.
long answer: the current season can’t be taken seriously for PvE. Alpha 8.2 ruined it mostly etc. Too much details.
While PvE on HWS is intentionally not as easy as Singleplayer or other servers, the goal is to learn few things to make PvE / POI raiding fun.
First is the EWS System. Second is some overall knowledge.
For example that our Admin Core POIs can’t be dismantled but give good loot inside in 8.X.
Or that Missions in ECC will give you some hours of fun / challenge.

Alien Turrets have a bit too much hitpoints I agree by now. Will be changed on Wednesday.

2 Likes

Thanks!
Looking at the new season then!

1 Like

Tsho T You need a heavy armored max turret hidden cockpit Hover Tank to take out those nasty turrets on any POI on the server. Even better you can put a clone chamber and a med-bay inside your Hover Tank to respawn if you get killed while assaulting the interior of a POI so you can heal/rearm and go get your backpack back! Put an end to respawn nearby and get killed over and over by pesky beasts and Zirax patrols! I always put a survival box in both my SV and Hover Tank with extra weapons/ammo/armor/healing supplies/survival rations and some spare cores/generator/fuel tanks in case the enemy gets a lucky hit.