Big issue with Solar and fuel consumption in PVP Bases

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Fuel Usage Bug

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Nickolai

Server? (EU or NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 1/17.2021 - 1/19/2021

On which Playfield?
=> Desertworld/Iceworld/Coliseum

Structure Name(s)?
=> Stallion Base MK9

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 8536179

How can we help you now?
=> Look into the issue that is causing a mass drain of fuel. The base here has 140 hours worth of fuel + 42 000 in Solar Battery storage.

When I went 2 hours later the base had consumed 30 hours of fuel. When we logged on today the base was powered off despite the fact that the Solar Panels generate over 50 KPU on Desertworld while the base ONLY requires 4 KPU to function. With the current meta of tanks drops and this bug, there isn’t really a reason why anyone would have a base in PVP.

Also I forgot to mention that this has happened to all of our Bases in PVP. Iceworld and Coliseum too.

I stole your energy

1 Like

Ice, please don’t spam, this is Support section of the Forum, your post is unserious, not constructive and provides absolutely no help in this matter.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay, got distracted all the time but checked every time now and then.
At the end, I have no idea why or what is going on with Solar Power there.
I can only assume that since it’s on PvP, random encounters nagged at your Shield.
And Shields consume a lot of power. Dunno.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.