Black Manor Mission

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I’m stuck at the Black Manor (not literally stuck there, I just cant progress any further), and wanted to inquire if i’m just stuck or theres a bug preventing me from going on.
If gotten into the main room, activated sensors, and was able to open all rooms besides one: The Smelting (above the main room).
I also find the “hidden” room with white walls (don’t want to spoil it’s location here) and activated the lever there, amking it 7/8 layers in total needed. My guess is the last one is in the smelting room.
I have also been in the room outside with the plants but did not find any lever etc. there.
Activating/Deactivating gravitation did not help either with the smelting room.
Am I missing something crucial which is part of the puzzle, or is the sensor above the smelting room doors just bugged?

Player(s) with issue:
=>
Me -> 123
Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> Doesnt matter, tried it like 10 times

Playfield:
=> Black Manor

Structure Name(s):
=> X

Structure ID(s):
=> X

How can we help you now:
=> Please help me out by either telling me its part of the puzzle (and maybe giving a hint) or if its a bug, looking into it.

Thank you!

Hey,
as far as I know everything works as it should.
Will playthrough myself with Alpha 9.3 again to make sure doors etc. didn’t change.

You can “abort” such Stargate events anytime by relogging.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.