Blueprint is blocked on server

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I spawned a ship from workshop when I started, took everything off besides the skeleton of the ship. Remodeled the ship from there using combat steel and xeno steel. As I worked on it I kept saving the blueprint by overwriting it. About maybe 4 weeks ago I noticed I could not spawn the ship I created in the server.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Ronin Mike, LMs

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> About 4 weeks ago or so

Playfield:
=> I rebuilt it in Lawless HQ orbit

Structure Name(s):
=> Red Dragon

Structure ID(s):
=> 14853098

How can we help you now:
=> I want to know why I canā€™t spawn the ship I built on the server, is there anything I can change or is it some bug. Its a class 3 ship and legal from what I understand. With the season coming to an end soon, Iā€™m just going to miss her, at first when it happened I did not think much about it, until nowā€¦ Iā€™m going to really miss that ugly sponge of a ship. Rescued our downed guys a couple of times in pvp area while being shot repeatedly.

Xeno steel i belive.

Go to creative, spawn there and remove the xeno, the save the ship to a new bp and try to spawn that on the server.

Ps: end of season? I belive we are more mid season

Does the season end March 13th? If it does itā€™s like 4 weeks from now kinda goes fast for me at least.

Before I built the Red Dragon ship I was building another one, which I saved the blueprint then dismantled it. This ship also had xeno steel all over and I can spawn that ship with no issues. What is it about xeno steel then? Is it bugged?
Thanks

Xeno is not allowed on this server to be spawned in a blueprint to provide that block a kind of rarity.

Xeno should be fine to spawn.

But it might be legacy stuff like Ramp blocks

Use the ā€œprefabinfo ā€˜blueprint F2 nameā€™ā€ command to find out why.

Season ends on 17th March if all goes right.

I didnā€™t know that honestly, when did xeno get added to the spawnable structure list? Couldnā€™t have been too long ago.

I think since ever. I think the confusion comes from Xeno been blocked for OCD. That is allowed since HWS 9 again.

1 Like

I donā€™t know how to use this sorry.

Do you know how to open the ingame console?

There you type that command.
Example:

My blueprint:

My console:

Perfect got it.

So Eleon did something smart with 9.4, the vessel can be spawned now.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Glad to hear.
I also found an inconsistency in the Config (also in Vanilla) about spawning BPs.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.