Bought 10000 erestrum but got just 2000

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: I bought 10000 erestrum from serj while at market space at ecc. I DID have enough free slots in the invertory and also 5 empty slots in the hotbar. Erestrum started filling up my hot bar, i.e. 9995, then all was gone, it filled one slot in the invertory and 4 slots in the hotbar again. At that time I had already first 9995 erestrum vanished from my hot bar. When I double clicked at a slot in the hotbar with erestrum to move it to the invertory, 3 other slots with erestrum vanished from the hotbar as well. In this way, after I bought 10000 erestrum 8000 erestrum just vanished from my hotbar. All money I payed for 10000 were consumed from my account, of course.
Player(s) with issue: v_smith
Server: EU
Time (cb:time): 20:38
Playfield: ECC
Structure Name(s): Write here
Structure ID(s): Write here
How can we help you now: please refund me with 28*8000 credits. That is how much I lost due to this bug. Otherwise, this issue will cost 1 week at least of my time

Done.
I will check that bug

Will be fixed with next tool update. We will use the Item-Exchange window from now on, since the other function is bugged.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.