Bought a ship and It disappeared

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I bought the (Gold Harvester | 13M) HV from the HWS Garage HQ. I named the HV (HV BRZN) I lifted the HV off the pad to allow space for a new one to spawn. Then I was trying to Dock the HV to my SV. Then the HV disappeared. I re-logged and its not there. I went to my structure commander and looked at the coordinates and it was not there.

So… I had to buy a second one. after buying the second one I looked back at the structure commander and it says the first HV I bought was deleted.

Also, I am not upset. I’m very happy with this server and I think the admins are doing a fabulous job. I appropriate anyone willing to help me out or offer their advice.

Player(s) with issue:
=> VKL Brazen

Server:
=> HWS NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 06:45AM April 18 2020

Playfield:
=> ECC Sector

Structure Name(s):
=> Gold Harvester | 13M

Structure ID(s):
=> ??? I named it HV BRZN

How can we help you now:
=> Is there a way to get the money and RP back I spent on the ship somehow?

Glad to hear, thanks!

Regarding the tool it says:
But you said you moved it… don’t know how @Jascha is calculating this function.

I refunded the costs for now.

Note: as Patron and Origin you get a discount and isn’t the full 13m price.
The first time you buy a ship it also cost no RP, so I refunded only the credits.
The second cost +10 RP, third +20RP and so on.

See here:

1 Like

Ahhhh… Thank you for taking the time to show me the very detailed analysis. I am very pleased with this solution and explanation. I did move the ship upward allowing space for a new one beneath mine. I think that perhaps It was too close to the HWS garage HQ. Next time I will be sure to move the future bought vessels outside the base building parameters. Again, thank you so much and I am having a wonderful time on this server.

1 Like

ah, maybe Jascha is checking only the X and Z axis. So moving it up/down only changes the Y axis = not registered by the tool :wink:
@Jascha if it’s true, please add also the Y axis check

This was the vehicles last position. The coordinates were: -87 61 6991

I hope this helps somehow with understanding the Y axis.

Hey,

the distance (in all directions) is 50 meters. If its closer it still counts as not moved.
But maybe the 50 meters are not too accurate.

2 Likes

i think eleon uses that “quick math”

1 Like

Thank you for the Clarification. I will inform others that I know to prevent this mistake again.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.