Bug with Japanese Houses Teleporter

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Japanese teleporters are on ventilators and you end up stuck under a teleporter and cant get out.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Anybody who does the mission ( and probably other missions or teleporters on ventilators

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 2022201612 was after we had finished the whole mission.

On which Playfield?
=> Planet Shaon

Structure Name(s)?
=> Japanese Houses

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> All of them in the locked rooms.

How can we help you now?
=> can you reimburse please? I had at least 8 deaths, 1 of which was by acid rain 1 sec before I could activate the suicide command. I also lost all health points (now back to 550 instead of something like 2850) Plus armour too.

bring a motorbike with you. if you look up, you should be able to place it and then hop on it raising you above the teleporter.

sorry - wasnt a solution (ticked in error), shouldnt have to take a motor bike - its a bug that needs squishing! I would also think that you couldnt place it either as you are inside the block and surrounded by blocks therefore being unable to place bike.

yes it’s a bug that’s been plaguing us for a while. I started carrying a motorbike just for this. but you don’t place the bike on the ground below you, you look up and place it on the ground above you. you will then be able to look at it and hop on.

I’ll let Eleon know about the Teleporter fiasko #422141
I have already a ticket created to remove the Ventilator underneath the Teleporter.
Sorry for the inconveniences.

I can’t interact with the Survival Boost feature. It runs passively at it own.

Edit: if you tell me your ingame name, I can give you 10 Origin XP.

ingame name is erik

ok, gave you the Origin XP now.

can I also get my health stats back too? Apparently by dying all those times for the team I lost those stats.

Sadly that’s not possible, like Rex explained in this quote.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.