Bugged Counter Invasion

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=>
I went to counter invasion, was hit by a rocket in the first few seconds.
Respawned in a room with red doors that are locked.
No way to get out, each respawn costs me one of my few RP and you either get bombed in space or spawn in that locked room.

I tried buying stuff from the market (not enough RP for the ammo needed in case the shield protects those doors)

The mission is bugged, would also be nice for a small compensation as I lost a backpack full with meds, ammo and plenty of RP

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Lirezh

Server? (EU or NA)
=>
eu
When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 3:15

On which Playfield?
=> ECC - Counter Invasion Hard

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=>

You should not be able to buy stuff while you are in a Mission!?

Will check the rest about the mission. By design you are not getting targetted at the beginning so you was not careful and left your box cover I think?

Will check the respawn room.

I restored the backpack and RP for now.

1 Like

Market is enabled in missions, I’ve used that as well. Had no idea it wasn’t suppost to be like that :stuck_out_tongue:

hmm can you test if it’s the case in every mission please? Maybe I just missed that one.

Will do, after restart.

Works in tower jumper, and I’m 99% sure I’ve used it in a Collector mission before as well.

snap, ok, thx. I think I know why

1 Like

Thnx Rex, I guess I left cover. I was running a few stops. But it literally took seconds :slight_smile:

Regarding Market and Missions: I’d consider leaving that enabled, or limited.
I guess in most missions there is no downside if people can buy stuff that way.
It might allow you to get a gun and a few mags to take back your backpack a rocket zirax is standing on.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.