Bugged out and lost spendy ship to faction issue

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I was flying one of our mining ships last night. I found a colonist artifact site. I went in there and looked around. Found a pyramid and looked inside. All of a sudden some legacy dudes spawned and killed me. I went back for my backpack and they shot at me more. I shot back and then book. Went from honored to colonists to neutral… Then died getting my backpack again. Did not fire at them. I spawned on my ship to get attacked from the station and they took out the ship hard… It had lots of goodies including an Alien core and aux on top for the fancy drills for asteroids and Ice… Big loss.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Cymril_Blade is me.

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=>
RE NA
**When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)**I forget last night but I died around 23-08-23 08:46 so right around then.
=>

On which Playfield?
=> I think it was lelerir-el, or Issi Gamma? I forget the ship was named Exhumer 002

Structure Name(s)?
=> Colonist Excavation or Colonist Archealogical site.

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> No idea

How can we help you now?
=> Replace the ship please. And fix faction back to honored please. I can always mine more stuff. Unless you restore the ship to before that?

" image "
it sounds like the game has done this already :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

ya that pretty much sums up “Business as usual” in Empyrion. it’s possible someone may have opened a box, a wild shot hit the wrong NPC, or any number of things. many actions can cause great loses. that is the nature of a survival game and reforged eden has been viewed as the most brutal version of this game. this is something we all have experienced and it doesnt get any easier moving forward :frowning:

i recommend asking for assistance in global chat while waiting for a reply from the admins. especially if stranded. many out there willing to help.

that POI is a kind of a trap, it messed me up too a while ago

while killing the legacy spawns, you are 99% certain to shoot the POI in process and destroy some deco blocks (mostly railings)…and the POI it self is colonists…

which does sucks because your only mistake was that you were curious and were exploring a POI…pretty normal gameplay…

but, as the Bob said, it is the way the game is made, no bugs involved…

1 Like

No add to the solution, but same happened to me some time ago… As he said over here, when shooting back, you can have hit the base :woozy_face:

Yeah, I get it. I’ve done that before. But inside they pyramid spawning enemies I really can’t shoot at? Seems a waste of server resources to even make something like that to me. Why have it, if you can’t use it. And go to that much work to even create it? Maybe I’ll hear from an admin about this. So far I haven’t heard yet. But I know this game has a ton of bugs. But I also know this game isn’t easy mode really either.

unfortunately that’s part of the reforged Eden scenario this server is hosting. we don’t make the content, we only let it abuse us :wink:

1 Like

if you would like to voice your opinion on this to the scenario’s creators, im sure they would love to hear it…

1 Like

Hey,

sorry to hear that and sorry for the late reply. Just saw that you were still waiting for an admin to respond. But I think it was all said.
About the honored status, maybe @RexXxuS can say something if we can restore it.
Restoring the ship is a problem, especially if it was destroyed in a fight. We do not see much and have no logs, nor know what was salvaged.

In the worst case we could replace the alien core, since it was taken out by the base (or @RexXxuS)?

The core would be nice. Nothing was salvaged though. That would be a help for sure.

Hey,
sorry so much for the long wait… The ticket somehow slipped my mind.
Sadly I cannot restore the whole ship, which I was intended to do now as compensation… but I waited to long.

So I restored the Alien Core, The Aux Core and one Ice and one Astro Turret. (Hope those are the right ones).
All in your OCD slot 69 and above I think.
Please check if they can stay in OCD, otherwise please take them out before the season ends.
Sorry again for the long wait. Hope this compensation is ok. If not let me know.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.