Built Blueprints lost in Factory

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I had to re-verify a couple of files in my installation yesterday to resolve an issue with the map. After I had done so - the completed items in my Factory were lost. JVI Johnston 12.6 (CV) JVI Radar Post X10 (HV) JVI Crusader (HV)

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> stevepaul1982

Server? (EU or NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> I noticed this morning - but assuming it happened 21/07/20 when i had to re-verify game files.

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> I would like the Blueprints put back to ready to spawn if possible - it not then the resources i put into making them (can share BPs if needed.)

Did you delete your cache files, or log in from a different computer? If so then that’s what caused the loss of your blueprints.

Unfortunately these files are stored locally on your PC and there is no server record of either the completed blueprints or the resources you put into them.
All the server knows is “does the player still have these files? y/n” and “are these files tampered with? y/n”

If those conditions aren’t met then they are lost forever.
Since there are no log files for the admins to access to verify your claims that means there is also no way for them to restore those or refund materials.

Sorry. I know that’s not what you want to hear.
Unfortunately this is the way it is. Please voice your issues with this with Eleon on their official forums and perhaps it will push them to eventually change this behavior (or at least allow the server log files of it).

1 Like

Aye deleting cache deletes factory and resources, learned this one to my pain two seasons ago :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.