Calling out OP4 to Combat

Like the base was offline raided by someone, that means core wasn’t in bed rock. So many false statements in this post.

LBP cleared it no issue, but couldnt kill the core. We came in afterwards and were able to get a sidelong shot to do splash damage through the terrain. I am getting Walloud to send me the screenshots atm.

If you have evidence please share. I’ve checked out a few “sunk core” bases and the cores are very visible and very killable so far.

Do we have confirmed evidence of such?

PLEASE FIND THE EVIDENCE @mcprouty it would make our day. These offline raiders need knocking down a peg or 2

I was off mining and out of visual range at the time. Again. Wasnt an issue because LBP had already essentially neutralized the base, was not a threat when we found it. So I had my guy take screenshots, then try to find a way to core it, to see if anything could be p menu looted that was inaccessible to the first round of looting. Kept the screenshots in case we needed em. For example as a counterargument to ridiculous claims.

@mcprouty LOL I have evidence Op4 did something wrong. Yet when Admin asked you to present it.
You have to wait to get it from someone else. So actually you DONT have any evidence you were just
running your mouth as usual.

Until you actually have this so called evidence and can present it to admins you should STFU.

@Admins If he doesn’t present you guys with evidence then he has made a false claim of exploiting
against Op4. You admins have stated that is a bannable offense. So either he presents the evidence or
gets banned correct?

You were able to kill the core @mcprouty so end of story it was completely legal. Appreciate that stab at Op4 tho! :heart:

Again, Not lodging an exploit accusation, or anything of the above. But you know as well as I do there is a difference between kill-able by someone well versed in the game engine, and an exposed core placed all the way above bedrock. Once I have screenshots, I will relay em to whomever wants them. I do know that it took Walloud an entire loadout of rockets and plasma, a few thousand shots, to finally pop it. And that we arrived long after LBP had smashed the base to pieces, but were still unable to core it themselves. And please dont say it is because it was built well. We have both seen the inside of it.

Don’t hijack the thread folks. Make a seperate thread for accusations against OP4.

This thread is about trying to get some space combat going with them maybe. Not 100% sure as it was made by Zappe not I. But let’s not allow the original message to be lost due to thread hijacking.

Best regards
Wise.

ROLMFAO look at mcpouty trying to back away from his statement now.

This guy doesn’t even play any more. He plays Ark or Pirate trainer. He only comes to HWS
to log in the forums and troll us. But we are the toxic ones in the community.

@Wiseman738 sorry mate anytime you post about Op4 mcpouty will show up to get his stabs in
on us or troll it until admins close it.

Telling someone to STFU is rude, bullying and again against the rules. Perhaps admin should ban your potty mouth.

1 Like

This post should have been closed a long time ago, next thing you know it I will be opening post like this one. :sweat_smile:

It would be cool if we could organise like a combat where both sides are online.

Would help reduce toxicity and just add to the fun of the game :slight_smile:
Best regards
Wise.

As much as I love that you have been stalking me enough to quote a game I bought the night before last to use with Oculus, you are mistaken. Was on Empyrion last night. Night before as well. Updated a class 1 cv design and uploaded it to workshop. Before that sold a million iron ore for a decent profit, and did some recon on areas I havent seen yet. Just because you are terrible at following through on your threats of “smashing” me, doesnt mean I am not playing little buddy.

Perhaps admins should read some of the remarks made against us.
How horrible it must be that mere words hurt your precious feelings. Perhaps you shouldn’t
be jumping into these topics if you’re that sensitive.

You poke the dog then get bit and want to blame the dog.

@mcprouty why is it ok for you to call people little yet when you get called fat you run to admins
with screenshots to get them banned. Of course the screenshots weren’t of anything you said
just what was said about you.

Yes the insides were garbage and the base was put there to mine the deposits beside it… Then it was abandoned and left there to be killed. No we did not move core down on purpose to make it invulnerable… We have been reporting bases left and right for this same thing. If core was a little hard to kill because of red lava layer that was added I apologize still trying to get it just right but at least it was still cored by an enemy that’s all that matters to me.

I would be down to come fight in CV’s that’s my most favorite thing to do… One minor problem. Last time Op4 went to EU to CV fight we had to fight the whole server. It was 4 of us in CV’s against 12 of you… With more incoming. We had pirates allying up together to come join in on us… The turrets stopped firing and the lag just increased. Sorry mate but game can’t handle that big of battle yet.

For the third and final time, never demanded action, just bringing attention to its existence, and the hypocrisy of placing bedrock cored bases and then getting admins to delete ones placed by others. We were able to kill it eventually, so we just grabbed the ammo from the base, and stashed the screenshot before setting the re-cored base to public. No harm, no foul, we went on about our day. Because its just a game lol.

I’m done talking to you I would like to think your 12 years old but I am sure your a lot older. Bitter and twisted I am not going to ask why. People like you make this world and gaming community a poorer place.

I mean how the fuck do you think its good or fun to offline attack bases. What’s wrong with you? I understand doing it once but to keep doing it is just so sad.

We have gone over both of these topics in detail. This is not the thread for it.

But just a reminder, this is pretty much exactly the reason. Because there is a difference between me calling you out for acting childish, and you trying to online bully someone claiming they are fat. Which btw is positively hilarious, so thank you for that.