Can i have help with pvp crim

As Zack said - it is pvp. You guys came over from the EU server and started raiding our bases while we were sleeping.

Pysthe especially would spawn SVs and constantly suicide into our bases over and over again. What do you expect? That we won’t retaliate by attacking your undefended base? Sorry, but this is your own fault for not protecting yourself after attacking another pvp faction with questionable tactics.

2 Likes

Rex said at the very start that there was nothing to stop people from building bases around your bunker,

you can try and claim using the above link if you havent already, but the warning is by now a good month old

3 Likes

hi can i have my eye replace ment to day

It’s pvp. Don’t live in pvp if you are afraid to lose stuff.

This wasnt the case. We put up bases around his bunker and when the door was opened it was shot.

1st of all we didn’t open the hangar door to the Eye nor the Or sv. You built those bases intentionally cuz your using the bug that the bunker renders after your bases do and our eye was shot thru closed doors. Your lies and deceit just prove how cowardly and desperate you are and your constant cheating of your factions will someday be 100% proven and punished. I MADE SURE to remind everyone to NOT open those hangars and they did not as I made sure. it was a bug once he logged on the eye died.

Justify your super trolling all you want to be honest your pathetic and I hope rexxxus punishes you.

This is the exact same thing you have been doing to us on GG… Sucks, don’t it ?

Hi sorry you lie please provide video of the lies you say…

Have a blessed day

Psythe opened up all the doors at one point. You need to take this up with him.

Funniest part is I have 2 hours worth of video proving the hanger doors where open the entire time. It was I who killed most of the SVs in the hanger lol, and I did it without exploiting. The doors where open the entire time. It’s because Psythe opened the doors to attempt to escape and died as a result from base fire, thus leaving them open

I opened 2 hangar doors only to 2 of the hangars WITHOUT THE EYE OR THE OR SV. The EYE hangar was NEVER opened. PEROID

I don’t care about the bug of the bunker not rendering in time. I care about a refund of our EYE sv. I don’t care if you don’t get punished for abusing a bug in the game I just want a refund on our EYE. Either the 21 million we paid for it back or a new eye…

Your constant slander of everyone and trash talking is unsportsmanlike and plain rude. Please stop attacking everyone with words and use your brains. We all could have reported and recorded you a dozen times. Also there is proof we didn’t open the eye hangar. The proof is that when chief logged in the eye was destroyed and he screenshotted the doors closed. No one opened the eye bay’s hangar doors and your lies/deceit will come back to you.

Hmm. I would not call this proof. The hangar doors could have been closed, or have closed automaticly. A screenshot doesn’t show that much.

If you send this to rex thats proof

@cylocx
i simply stated what I witnessed. I’m sorry for you loss.
@Dr.Dark
I have the video for @RexXxuS if it becomes absolutely necessary but it’s well over 5GBs and I’m in newzealand, it’ll take me 16 hours to upload it. I personally do not believe that is necessary as this was already a closed topic from a previous post. Let me know if you think differently, rex :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just a little addendum, but it was proven by @Paxxo1985 I think, that while bunker doors may be closed for a player, it may appear open for a different player.

Because that, they were rendered insecure (and then there is the DSL bug too). So both defenders and attackers may be completely right about being the doors open and closed at the same time :crazy_face:

At one point he opened up all his doors. Not sure why. He might not have been aware there was a base around him. Psythe is prone to making mistakes.

I repeat myself but for the last time:

I need proofs of both parties. Hangar Door open or not. DSL bug, yes or no.

If I start to restore a damaged ship inside a Bunker without real proof, you can imagine what my next full time job will be.
I hope you understand this!

I announced it in Discord and the Forum:

That is some weeks ago. My offer is not counting forever for Alpha 11, Beta or when ever.
By now the risk was just taken.

So final time: without a video I won’t accept screenshots or words in this matter anymore.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.