Can not connect

I cant connect. and my CV is in Milkyway orbit. Why we all CANT Connect???

The connection issue has been on since about 11pm CET yesterday. A LOT of people would be losing their ships to wipes and planets PVE reset to PVP. I can imagine many quitting this server today.

no reason to stay here on this server after losing all his stuff, is normal Klear.

this is shit with the pvp/pve and wipe rotation if the server are so buggy at the moment

Whoa Toasty. Amazing how negative you can be. The issues are not within their control. It’s all about issues with the core game. If you asked nicely I am sure most people would help you get back on your feet (If you even lost anything). For now, take a breather, dont worry, server will get back up, everything will be ok.

Wipes are required to keep the starter galaxy relatively bug free and operational. I’m sure the admin’s would rather not have them this often.
The only thing I can say: Put your important stuff in your inventory&OCD at all times in those areas and pack up your stuff half a day or a full day early. Same goes for PVE rotating planets.

Server has been unstable shortly after patches this week, and the week before this and perhaps even before that. And we never know when a patch hits so always be careful in those galaxies.

Also I just finally logged in only to get kicked out again by the server… Issues are still there.

nopal i know is not hws fail. but i have right with my text no reason to stay on a server if you have lost all your stuff.

@Tiny hit a patch the server so hard then they need to stop the rotation/wipes thats my mind. but you see they have not wipe the server at the normal time.
now again dc i need a hour to move all my stuff from milkway but no way i hope the hotfix will work.

OMG, just when i was able to log in i get insta killed because some ART cv has parked its large butt right beside my SV. Due to the PVE/PVP rotation.So while i was unable to get in the game seems like some ppl got in…And i´m stranded on the planet…

so i probably lost my ship and everything because was very exposed in a now pvp planet…

I Take that it was you who killed all our AutoMiners then? … there is none left.

EU Server will start in a few minutes. Devs have a new HotFix.

sorry but no, i landed there to collect our miners then got kicked, tried to login and after some trying i got in then just instakilled. i guess the CV turrets took great care of those miners too.

We passed by 2 deposits with the CVs and, if that was the case, we’d at least have found some boxes with the Minerals in them. The only thing we found was 2-3 empty boxes for all deposits we had AMs on … including all those we haven’t even passed by with the CVs.

@Tiny hit a patch the server so hard then
they need to stop the rotation/wipes thats my mind. but you see they
have not wipe the server at the normal time.
now again dc i need a hour to move all my stuff from milkway but no way i hope the hotfix will work.

They can’t really do this. They would have to delay it again and again and again. Last time they also did not cancel/delay the wipe.

You just started out so you probably didn’t have a lot yet and some people will help you out I’m sure. But you hopefully learned how to store and savekeep your stuff now. Not just from PVP but also from wipes & bugs.

Simple tip: do NOT build on Earth. Build in the Milky Way because there it wipes only once every 7 days. Then on morning of the 6th day you pack up your stuff and prepare for wipe. This cuts the risk by more than half and I never saw the server being down for a full 24 hours yet. So this should be extremely safe.

If you decide to leave, then so be it. We rather have you on the server but it’s up to you.

right before my instakill i saw a AM that was rotating, thats all before i got hit. And i didnt know that u can destroy those AM in PVP . that was news for me atleast. I was only concerned to get our gear out from planet asap. I dont touch other traders toy´s.

ah ok thanks, i have think they can click the wipe and rotation off.

i dont build on earth but after the last patch and the server problem i havent enough time to play only yesterday a moment for do energy in my am and then again offline.

this day i wake up 3h before the server wipe for transfer the stuff to my ship and then bye bye milkway forever. but no way to login

thanks for your tips but my problem was only the time the last days.

@edit hotfix works all is good now ^^

this is starting to be somewhat hillarious, NOT!
Just got my buddy to come and help me out and now all of a sudden we got kicked.
U got to be kidding…

And it would help if u could show where those frigging logs are…U not telling a squat here.
https://forum.empyrion-homeworld.net/t/read-first-support-yes-or-no/72

Lets be patient guys, im in same situation, as Jascha explained in other thread its for the good thing.
You are not alone. Time for Minecraft with Galacticraft mod? :smiley:

@Dr_Dasslock please be a bit more friendly. They did tell you where to find the logs. For me it is here:

…\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Logs\

I’m gonna play another game tonight I think. Server crashes every 5-15 min or something. Can’t do anything anyway. It’s better in the early mornings but once more people come online the server crashes non-stop and causes all sorts of bugs in the process.

Well, if they cant tell us were those “#!”%¤#%#¤ logs are located we cant HELP them!
Been looking on my HDD for some clue but then again a got some more games than this one.
So u want help pls give us the direction to where we find the logs for this game.

for me its down here… everyone gives a “short” version of the path to the logs. and we have all diffrent install dir´s.
D:\Game\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\logs\

Client_161111-151315-89.log (7.4 KB)
Client_161111-184417-35.log (9.0 KB)
Client_161111-162249-24.log (10.0 KB)
Client_161111-185401-49.log (7.9 KB)
Client_161111-182747-58.log (10.2 KB)
Client_161111-184902-88.log (8.4 KB)
Client_161111-185101-24.log (7.9 KB)
Client_161111-190521-10.log (7.9 KB)
Client_161111-191320-92.log (7.9 KB)
Client_161111-151807-70.log (15.4 KB)

c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival
Here i have directories with date and some number in name like this 2016-06-14_214336. Inside there are logs. I think you have to start game through steam to make this work, otherwise last log from crash is in
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Logs\

Hope this helps, maybe someone knows more, im not very well “in” lately. I played a lot and all these borning pains made me crazy so im playing rarly waiting for more to come.

But im sure about one thing, you are on only server where you can at least a bit play Empy, as admins are as active as human being with own life can be. If i kept playing on official my computer is already down under window as i would throuw it through window months ago. Well its Alpha.

Stay strooong! :smiley:

1 Like