Cannot Buyback ship / Ships are taken that did break rules / EGG not 'imploding'

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Spawned my favorite SV - Platypus. I had too many ships on the play field and HWS took the ‘Platypus’. The next day or so I used buy back to buy the ship back. Perhaps an hour later I warped to Terni and the ship was re-taken by HWS.

I think that the ship was originally taken due to the Egg planet not imploding and wiping the ships away. I had fought there a few days ago and lost several small vessels. But I figured since the planet wipes every day that it wouldn’t affect me. I’m going back to ‘Destroy’ them with the ship manager but I do believe there is a bug with that system and keeping ship registered.

I attempted to buy it back again and i’m getting a message that says ‘Sorry, but that ship did not belong to you before’

Player(s) with issue:
=> syntax

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> Saturday, 11 April 2020 03:41

Playfield:
=> Terni / Sina

Structure Name(s):
=> Platypus

Structure ID(s):
=> 18288058

How can we help you now:
=> Give the platypus back to me and help me better understand how to avoid this issue in the future.

Hey,

Changed it back to you again.
See the other ticket. It was due to your amount of structures on all PVE Playfields

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.