Cannot delete ship after disassmble using multitool

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Cannot delete ship after disassembling with multitool. Looked for parts for hours.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Fleshbits

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 22:00

Playfield:
=> Xandar

Structure Name(s):
=> Pathfinder-PvePOIs

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> Delete the ship

Hey,

not sure what the issue is. Why can’t you delete it or destruct it completly?
I would need a ID or correct name to be able to destroy the ship. The name you mentioned does not exist.

I cannot deconstruct it because no part of it seem to be visible.

Sorry, the name is Pathfinder 7x - Edited

Hi Fleshbits,
I’m assuming the structure may disappear after the restart but if not (can you conferm what the structure was “cv, sv, base ect)

It would help if you could get the ID of the structure you are trying to delete.
To do this you have a few options:-
• In console “tilde key ¬” (upper left on your keyboard) type di
Then look at the structure, the id will be in the black box.
Alternatively you could go on to HWS connect and look at structure commander then look for the name and id. It would also be worth looking to see if it says deleted yes or no.

In game with the ID you could type in faction chat cb:destroy:id id being the id number of the structure you want to remove.

Or if you are trying to get some blocks and components back from underground maybe try cb:getshiphere:ID this should make the sv,cv or hv appear above your head.

1 Like

You cannot get the id of a structure with no visible parts and no core.

This is an ongoing problem anytime I disassemble anything with lights or flares via the multitool. Parts just float in the sky and noone can find them. I’m not worried about recovering anything. I am only worried about my build limit.

It seems to have disappeared on its own after a day or two. It was an SV.

Hello @Fleshbits

sorry for the delay but thanks for the video.
I see the SV is currently on Binomi Sector.
So it’s fine now?

Was this SV docked while you dismantled it?

Its fine now.
The one in Binomi is a new spawn.
The SV was on the repair pad of my base when I took it apart.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.