Can't Logg in, EAC is not working

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:

Busy playing then got multiple disconnects and after that could not connect, EAC problem keeps coming up and I can’t join the server even though its on. I have tried doing a repair in the EAC forlder and a steam verify of the game and still won’t work. Also this is a fresh install, i must have like 2 hours of play time and now I can’t play anymore :frowning:

Player(s) with issue:

Patrolman

Server:

HWS EU

Time (cb:time):

Playfield:

Eden

Structure Name(s):

Patrolman

Structure ID(s):

How can we help you now:

Would be nice of I could logg in and not die in space

Hello,

Try just going into settings. Turn Off EAC, reset the game, then turn EAC on again.

Atm I see reports of eden system having issues, when the system lags out like this it can cause players to get a temporary eac block, 5-15 minutes or something when it happened to me.

The issue should resolve itself, dont mess with your gamefiles any further. If you do get in the server, try and get clear of the eden system for a while and see how it goes, in the meantime rex will look into the eden system in the morning, bit late now i think.

Most likely you are running a 3rd party program in the background. Try closing other programs and try again.

I only have steam open in the background and sometimes discord. Tried again just now and I was able to logg in but still giving me alot of problems on eden while I was trying to leave that area :frowning: Now I’m EAC locked again. But its 100% Eden’s fault, My friend sitting next to me went there to see if he would have the same issue and indeed he gets the same errors. Gona wait 10 mins and hopefully be able to leave that place. Its like a Blackhole wont let me go!!

regarding eac after game dc’s, only way around this i have found is a complete restart of your system… no idea why

Sometimes EAC continues to run as a background process even after closing Empyrion, so if it has bugged out it will stay in a permanent locked state and will continue to cause problems.

restarting your system / ending the process in the system tray resolves this, which is why you’ve found that :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome @Patrolman98

see here for some more info.

Overall we have no control over it at the moment :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.