Can't move my cv because of a undocked ship in my ship

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Today i logged in and tried to move mi cv (Piraña) (4222215) and a warning was displayed: you cannot move your ship there is a undocked ship in your ship… but there isn’t. my only 2 sv’s in field are savely away from the cv.
and while i’m writing this 2 other problems appeared. i warped from atlantis to davil with cv (Tibu) (3185510) and stuck now, can’t move anymore. even the sv docked on that cv isn’t able to move. relogged twice, didn’t help, used command getshiphere which worked but did not help.
The other thing, i teleportet from cv (Tibu) to base (Collector Defense) (10385453) and i do that on daily base. almost every day when i try to return teleporting from collector to my cv it stucks on loading screen. the word “Teleporting…” on blue background disappears and i have to relog. after that it use to release me at some place in space where i have to spawn a sv to fly to my destination. seems to be a good opportunity to check the teleporter issue (which i reported on a earlier occasion) due the daily appearance of this bug.
Update: there seem to be more problems with server, now all my structures in davil deisappeared, after relog, i’m floating in space :stuck_out_tongue: …i’ll give it a try later

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> VanTares

Server? (EU or NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 12:35

On which Playfield?
=> Davil

Structure Name(s)?
=> Piraña, Tibu, Mi Casa, Collector Defense

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 4222215

How can we help you now?
=> Please check

Patch Days are Horror Days.
Some said with a relog it worked again and structures are back.
Some said, if you put just one fusion cell in your ship, it flies again.
Maybe a hotfix will come.

Did you try the “undock < id >” command in the console?

1 Like

immovable ships have been known to start moving again when turning the thrusters off then back on in the control panel main page. also adding and removing a generator has triggered this. haven’t narrowed down a 100% solution for this yet.

Now after a time i logged in again and the structures were back.
The stucked cv moved again.
The issue with the other cv the “undocked ship in ship” one, i could solve with getshiphere command.
Thanks for your answer and for solving :slight_smile:

After logging in after a time it was solved. Thank you for your effort.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.