Cant respawn at home base

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I got shot down and pretty much lost my cv on an un-survivable planet. Before I left, I made sure my home base spawn was set to my home base on another planet in case I died. Now it wont let me spawn at my home base (keeps crashing my game when I select this option), and I am stuck dying over and over. Is there a way to get back home? (edited)

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Katzie

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 20.53

On which Playfield?
=> System Khelile

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 9998816 is my Home Base

How can we help you now?
=> Can I get ported to my home base to rebuild my CV?

Welcome to HWS @Katzie
you are sure this checkbox was active and your base was powered?

Do you know you can use those HWS commands as well?

cb:sethome:ID Set a structure as your “Home” to be able to jump to it after you died with the command below. It must be a CV or BA and you have to be near it. (you get the ID by typing “di” in the console and look at the structure)
cb:gohome Use this command after you have set your Home with the command above and after you died to be able to get teleported home.

I didnt set it with the cb commands, but I should do that. Yes my base is powered with solar so it should be working. It shows up in the menu to respawn at base, but when I do that, it just hangs, I have to force close, reconnect, and I spawn in somewhere on the planet I can’t survive on.

This makes the situation more complicated.
I can warp you but can’t guarantee if it works.
Warped you now. Let me know if it worked.

That worked thank you so much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.